Ratings for Dr. Charles G. Cobb

Dr. Cobb was excellent. He did all the preliminary tests after I got 5 UTI infections in a row. He performed a TURP operation on me and I feel great again. He's a real life saver.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Really was not pleased to see me. Told me I was not suppose to return to office for a year. Did order test and concluded that I had "push" to urinate. Then he walked out of the room. Still having problems so I will return to my primary doctor.I will never schedule another appointment with this doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2013

I Truly Thank God for Dr. Cobb. He was 3rd specialist I saw after Mesh and sling was implanted. The others basically flat out told me nothing was wrong, Even though I couldn't be on my feet for 5 min without excruciating pain, and feeling something was scratching on my insides. He went beyond where others stopped, kept on till he found the problem, and then totally removed all. He thoroughly explained everything about what could happen, Good and Bad, then allowed me to make an informed Decision. Totally opposite from the Dr. that implanted me.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

Dr. Cobb assisted Dr. Goldwasser in implanting the Gynecare Transvaginal mesh. The product is so dangerous that it eroded through my mothers vagina. Her bowels stopped working. I think this dr. should be put in the electric chair! My mom had to have her bladder flushed with antibiotics weekly due to an infection the mesh had cause by cutting into her bladder. If you plan to have the mesh implanted due to a prolapse please read up on the internet and you will not have the surgery. My mother was in so much pain that she went in the backyard and shot herself in the heart to stop the pain....RIP mama

flag | Submitted October 14, 2011

Listened; but, quick to prescribe pills rather than diagnose cause of problems with ED.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2011

Dr. Charles G. Cobb's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Harvard-Pilgrim