Ratings for Dr. Lydia E. Villanueva

I do not recommend United Family Care to anyone. The only reason I stayed for so long was because of Dr. Villanueva. She was one of the best doctors I have ever had. I was sad to hear that she was no longer there so, I too changed providers. I wish I knew where she is now practicing.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2010

Staff tends to lag on returning calls w/ important info, & scrambles the order they should be made in (i.e. telling you that there is a prescription for something you haven't yet been told you have), sometimes not calling back when promised. In-house the nurses are fabulous, friendly, caring, & have a sense of humor. The Dr., while fairly knowledgable, leans heavily on labs which for some things can be variable & have inaccuracies. It's necessary at times to express with repetition the importance of symptoms you're experiencing for her to take more extensive measures (i.e. pain is not just localized to one thing we've been treating, there's more). It's difficult to determine how current her research knowledge is on certain diseases that may require deep attention to diagnose. She's friendly but can also tend to make comments based on her personal belief system.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010

Dr. Lydia E. Villanueva's Credentials

• Manila Central Univ, Coll Of Med, Caloocan City, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Fontana, CA