Ratings for Dr. Kara Harvey

Dr. Harvey was amazing. She was friendly, thorough and knowledge. She was also great with my kids.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

Dr. Harvey is fabulous!! I waited less than 2 minutes in the waiting area and all of the staff were courteous and efficient. When I left the office I felt like I had just ran into an old friend - she was so friendly and natural, yet still completely professional. She definitely knows her stuff!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

I absolutely adore Dr. Harvey!!! She is wonderful for her adult patients, but was just unbelieveably incredible with my children!!! Joked with them to keep them calm, explained everything to me, and to them also, both in medical and simple terms. She is just wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2012

Wonderful Dr. -Very helpful...Saw her on Walker Rd. 519-253-1532...I've also had occasion to see her in Chatham

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

First and foremost, what a professional, endearing, young woman. I found her to be a wealth of knowledge, and very thorough. I was referred to her by a family friend, who was adamant that I would not be disappointed in her services. This I say, was an understatement. I will continue to see her, and pass her name along to anyone who needs an optometrist. An added bonus was that she was great with my kids. Thank you Dr.HARVEY for all that you have done!

flag | Submitted October 29, 2010

Great optometrist, but it's too bad she is located within Imperial Eyewear. I will, and neither will many others, deal with Imperial Eyewear ever again. And because of this, I will not return to this optometrist. It's really a shame because Dr. Kara Harvey is very pleasant and was about to receive handfuls of new customers - not anymore thanks to the optical store she works in.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2010