Ratings for Dr. Gregory J. Mancini

He did me thyroidectomia. After operation I have difficult with breating, difficult with swallowing, he ingured nerves and I have laryngoparesis,and parathyreoidglands also do not work. I have very difficult life after his job and nobody cannot help me. No follow up. He is very dangerous surgeon and UT hospital almost killed me in emergency room, when I had hypocalciemia crisis after his surgery.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

After 3 hernia surgeries in 9 years on the same spot, by a DIFFERENT surgeon in a DIFFERENT practice, I researched and found Dr. Greg Mancini, who did a fellowship in recurrent hernias. The other surgeries had been open, and he recommended laparoscopic surgery. He has a good manner, is careful to explain what to expect in recovery, etc. Since he is at UT, you may sometimes be screened by an intern, but I always ended up seeing Dr. M before I left. He assured me that my surgery would not be done by a trainee. With any doctor, it pays to be prepared with your own research. After 10 months, I have had no issues.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

My appt. was for consultation, concerning what choice to make concerning a cyst on my thyroid. I have decided to have Dr. Mancini do my surgery. He seems very knowledgeable and competent.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Takes forever to see him and most of the time you get stuck with his physicians assistant.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

Dr. Gregory J. Mancini's Credentials

• Mercer University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)