Ratings for Dr. Fred Murrell

I wouldn't presume to comment on Fred's professional knowledge or ability, but I feel obligated to warn prospective customers(make no mistake; you're a customer, not a patient) of the kind of service you can expect. Condescending, dismissive and glib is an accurate description of his demeanor towards his customers. If you aren't a 'priority' customer you will receive lip service and nothing more from Fred.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Murrell pretends to be caring a knowledgable yet he's the most incompetent dentist I have ever regretfully had the misfortune of dealing with

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

The whole staff is so kind. Dr murrell is the most kind and generous man ever. You go doc and forget the haters

flag | Submitted March 1, 2017

Very pleasant, patient, kind and knowledgable . I highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I'm a patient from village orthodontics i got my braces off for 7000 bucks and noticed that there was no change, my teeth were the same they were sticking out like always i called the doctor to talk about my teeth if they can do something about it but they said they can't, they charge you more than any other dentist and you don't see a change in your teeth all they want is money i would not recommend village orthodontics if you want to go there then get ready to waste your money i would rather go to a cheap dentist because atleast they charge you less for your teeth even if the treatment doesn't work

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

The positive reviews are all fake...this 'doctor' is the worst ever, he not care about the patients at all, all he cares about is money, money and more money....

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

All three of my children were treated by Dr. Murrell. He is kind and always smiling. His staff is friendly, knowledgable and took the time to get to know my children. There are times where we had to wait to be seen and they were very apologetic. Going for an appointment after school is when it is busy and is usually when we would have to wait longer. We are very happy with the beautiful smiles that Village Orthodontics created. Thank-you

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Merrill is a caring, knowledgeable, sensitive person that I have not met in many years. He is the Dr to my daughter and every time we go in for an appointment, feeling just a little nervous, Dr Merrill is sure to put us at ease. Thank you to Dr Merrill and his full team at both locations.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Very professional and always smiling staff. Great experience so far👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Being someone with OCD, I felt I was in good hands and that procedures were done with the utmost care and attention. If things didn't go as planned (teeth can be fickle), Dr. Murrell took care of it. Dr. Gordon and the rest of the staff is amazingly friendly, accommodating and efficient. So happy with the service and the final results. I get complimented on my smile now all the time! I referred a friend who is currently undergoing Invisalign treatment and she is content with the service as well.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Fred Murrell's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Workers Comp