Ratings for Dr. Karen Wardill

My son waited for two hours to see Dr. Wardill. She spent maybe 3 minutes with him, asked very few questions, and really could not care less. She took a swab and cannot be bothered to even contact him with the results. This is appalling, third world medical care at best. This clinic , Kensington Medical Clinic is absolutely third rate.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Great doctor, easy to talk to, you don't feel like she is trying to rush you out of the office.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

I've seen Dr Wardill a few times at the walk in clinic. She never fails to impress me with her warmth and the genuine care she has for my children and myself. She is kind, thorough, and professional. Excellent doctor and a good person.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Worst doctor in Burnaby. All she cares about is her money grabbing clinic. If you want a real doctor stay away from her. Terrible, Terrible, Terrible.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Wardill's for over 15 years. She is kind, understanding, shows empathy, listens well, is thorough, and does not hesitate to refer you to a specialist if she feels you need one. She has guided me through a number of medical (chronic and otherwise) over the years and has helped me immensely. There have been minimal wait times (10-15 min) when I've had an appointmenand she takes the time necessary to deal with issues.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

very helpful,knowledgeable and supportive. Best doctor, gp, I've ever had.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

I have always found her to be punctual & pleasant, and she takes the time to listen. I find it hard to get an appt though & usually arrive @ the start of her drop-in-I showed up today for the 3pm walk in time advertised on the home page of the website & was told by staff that her walk-in time didn't start until 6pm! I advised them of the error and got no apology, which would have been a welcome gesture given that I took an afternoon of work to go to a clinic that is no longer close to where I live & work! I would recommend her as a doctor if you can handle the sometimes disorganized walk-in clinic setting.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2011

Karen wardill is a very punctual doctor who is always focused on what it wrong. I would recommend her to anyone in need of a doctor that can solve problems in a quick and efficient way.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2010

Dr Wardill has been my family doctor since 2005. I have always been very pleased with her empathetic and straightforward professionalism when it comes to dealing with my medical issues. She is very open-minded when it comes to patients exploring alternative options to their issues, and provides her knowledgeable advise on questions and concerns. I believe as a patient, we have to take responsibility for our own well-being, and asking questions and understanding what we need (and our told to be well) is our responsibility, not that of our physician - they are there to help us but should not be treated as scapegoats for our pains/problems. In regards to the punctuality, I certainly wish we did not have to wait as long as we have to (at times) to see our doctors, but that is not the fault of the doctors themselves - but of an overloaded health care system that needs to be realigned to better serve our changing and ever growing population.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

I have been seeing her for a few years and I've always felt very listened to and respected. Yeah, she's rushed sometimes, but she is easy for me to talk to and helps me with what I need.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2010