Ratings for Dr. Karrie Van Middlesworth

Doesn't keep appoints avaible for high risk pacients who need to see her urgently.Instead makes them wait weeks on end to get into see her.90% you end up seeing the nurse and shes useless. The doctor is great when you do get to see her but its like unicorn hunting to get into see her at all.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

We consider ourselves lucky to have her as our family doctor. She accepted my husband as a patient after our son was born. We can typically get in the same or next day. She is quick and to the point, allows us to ask any questions we have an answers them honestly. Zero complaints from my relatively young and healthy family.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

My family feels very fortunate to have you as our family doctor. You are professional, caring, compassionate, humorous, and willing to refer to a specialist when appropriate. Yes, there are times when you are not available but what some patients do not understand is that you are working shifts at the hospital to maintain your hospital status. That is very important to your patients who require hospitalization. It is wonderful to have your own family doctor to visit you when you are ill. Thank you for all the hours you work and for all the wonderful care you provide!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

In the 25 years I have been going to doctors regarding my fibromyalgia she has been the very best. She is very understanding and will not hesitate to run a test if I felt something else was wrong. Highly recommended and all doctors could take valuable lessons from her!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2017

Dr. V is an exceptional Doctor! I feel so blessed to be under her care.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Dr V is our family doc and she is excellent...very professional

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

She treats myself, my husband and my two toddlers and we have been very pleased with her. She's kind, patient, and knowledgable. She's the best family doctor I've ever had. We never have a hard time getting in to see her or her NP Rachel. I'm shocked at some of the nasty reviews and wonder if these people have the right dr in mind. One thing I like about Dr VM is that she will show me things in text books when trying to answer my questions. she seems eager to teach me about my body and to try and figure out what may be wrong. This is a sign of a true intellect. We adore her as our doctor and couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

Id like to give more information about her, however whenever I call to make an appointment I only ever get voicemail, and never a return call when I leave a message. In the 4-5 years as my Doctor I've only ever managed to get to see her once, and that was the first meeting of her as my doctor, I've not been able to see her since, and have had to resort to going to the clinics to get any check ups.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

Dr. Van Middlesworth is one of the best doctors I have ever had and I'm really surprised at some of the low rating others have given her. She takes care of me, my husband, my toddler and my baby-to-be. She listens to our concerns, knows us very well and the concerns we have about our health. When my son was having respiratory issues, she was able to see him within a day. This pregnancy has been emotionally difficult for me and she has always been comforting when I've cried in her office. She even understands our concerns about vaccinations and worked with us to make sure our son received all his vaccinations on a schedule we felt more comfortable with. She took a consultative approach and respected the research we brought to her and she shared where she felt some of the research was not accurate. Together we came to a decision on vaccine schedule that ensured my son's optimal health that we were comfortable living with.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

I've been in pain for MONTHS , ive been complaining about pains behind my eyes and symptoms i have been getting and it got to the point where she got mad at me for all the tests I was getting done . I'm an anxious person and she actually used that against me and told me all my symptoms are from anxiety and i should accept it. Well, I recently found out from my neurologist (which she didnt refer me to I actually had gotten the referral from a clinic) that I have intercranial hypertension and need to start taking pills for it and possible surgery. If I was to listen to her and let it slip by i would have lost my eye sight in the next few years. Theres so much more to the story.. But all in all i would drive an hour to see a doctor in the next city then go back to her

Submitted December 13, 2014