Ratings for Dr. Ryan N. Kissling

great chiropractor adjusted me perfectly I'm happy to have met him no need to go back because he fixed me in one visit

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

Dr Kissling is amazing! He treated my back and neck pain. I have had physical therapists say they would never be able to get all the knots out of my back and I was treated here in only 4 visits. They will work with you on insurance too! The staff is very nice and they provide massage therapy in ranges from enjoyable- extremely painful deep tissue (which is what I needed). They also have ultrasound machines to loosen knots in the back. The best part is, Dr Kissling actually cares about your improvement.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

THE BEST CHIRO OFFICE IN VEGAS !!!DR'S K AND DR Q... WAS THEIR VERY 1ST PATIENT. THEY EVEN MAD A HOUSE CALL !!!! THEY SELL A PACKAGE OF 10 VISITS !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr Ryan staff was very helpful and understanding of my back and neck pain. Thank you for making my life better by relieving my pain.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2011

Dr Kissling is such an awesome doctor. He listens to you and never rush his treatment. Follow up and always make sure you leave the place pain free. Overall my visit been GREAT. I would REALLY recommend this doctor. The staff, they're totally awesome as well. Always greet with very courteous attitude, i NEVER come across a day that i have a bad services. Waiting time? not even long, the most i ever wait it 5 minutes, and hey that's nothing compare to a regular doctor's visit... where sometime i have to wait at least 45 minute to even get to see one... again.. overall, my visit is GREAT and everyone work there is AWESOME. thanks Dr Kissling and the rest of the staffs. :):):)

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

I had a great Experience there he was very helpful

flag | Submitted June 10, 2010

Great doctors and great staff they really listen would recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010