Ratings for Dr. Willam Steinman

If your dentist has to file down your healthy bottom teeth to accommodate the large size of the filling he has placed in your upper tooth, you should know that there is a problem. Dr. Steinman literally filed down my healthy lower teeth because his filling, which was a simple cavity to repair, was too large to properly fit without filing down my lower teeth. It never felt comfortable after the work was complete.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Je voulais voir si on peut évaluer un dentiste sur ce site sans donner de précision sur son identité ou sans s'inscrire avant par courriel (pour vérifier l'identité de celui qui publie le commentaire). Si ce commentaire apparaît et s'il est publié ça veut dire que ces évaluations ne valent rien puisqu'elles pourraient être faites par le praticien lui même.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

Dr. Steinman has been very helpful, kind, and professional every time I have gone to see him. I am fairly new to his practice, but he has never made me doubt his knowledge or professionalism. He teaches dentistry at McGill! What better reference could you ask for?

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

On Sept 3, 2014, this dentist received 10 positive 5/5 ratings. I personally know of several individuals (including myself) who were not pleased with this dentist's sales tactics and after losing our own long time dentist, have had to go looking elsewhere. He appears to be on the hunt for new clients and I could not find his recommendations trustworthy. Dental health is so important, that I would worry about a dentist who appears to turn to friends and family for positive reviews.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Please take note. This is not a dentist to visit. He spends more time selling than listening to your needs. My sense is he has too many expenses to pay and losing clientele. Not sensitive to your needs and focuses on inappropriate procedures to jack up the price. Find another dentist. NOTE: Positive feedback following this note will undoubtedly come from the Dentist himself.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Steinman's for over 30 years now. I have always been very happy with his professional advice and treatments.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

Excellent dentist, strives to make all his patients happy. Does excellent work, has really nice staff that makes you feel like your at home.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Steinman's for 30+ years now and have always experienced excellent care and compassion from the doctor and his staff. Their advice is always valued, the follow-up is top rate, and I have never considered going elsewhere. I hope I will be able to continue to see him for my remaining years, and consider them friends. I actually look forward to going to the dentist-try to top that!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Dr. Steinman is the best dentist I have ever been to. He is up to date with his equipment. He gives thorough explanations to my needs with treatment options. The resulting work is excellent.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I am a loyal patient of Dr. Steinman for 34 years now, and for great reasons. From front office staff, to hygienist, and assistants, the patient care experience is truly remarkable. Dr. Steinman has always surpassed my high level of expectation. Highly knowledgeable and resourceful, he always takes patience to explain procedures, until the patient is well informed and comfortable. Perfect patient - dentist relationship, and I always leave my appointment with a proud smile

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014