Ratings for Dr. Beverley Lee-Chen

She is horrible! Don't go to her. All she cared about was how much money she was getting paid for my visit. She rushed my visit so fast so she can get to her next appt and get paid. She didn't listen to any of my health issues. didnt even look away from her computer screen to look at me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

On her last day in the clinic she told us that she will be moving and will be not be working in the clinic anymore. On the same day she delivered our pathology report confirming cancer and ask us to wait for call from the Cancer Centre. It was a very desperate moment for us.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Who leaves their practice and does not tell her patience. Im no sure where she went, but a dr who just leaves their practice and doesn't tell her clients is not in the right profession. now I'm 6 weeks pregnant with no GP. I should have known when she was 40 minutes late for one an appointment and i was her first patient that this was a dr who didn't care about her patience. Just terrible.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

Only one that found a cure after searching for doctors for three years. Only one that actually cared!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2013

Great listener, kind, thoughtful, professional, prescribes correct medication and explains clearly the benefits of taking them. We are very happy with her service and recommend her to you warmly and enthusiastically. Thank you. Adnan Sarwar and Tomo Okuda

flag | Submitted October 28, 2013

Best Doctor I have had. It is very hard to find good doctor these days. She is one in million.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Lee-Chen gave me wrong information about some test results, which is inexcusable. Her bedside manner was awkward and cold, and she offered no additional helpful information about a condition I had. She spoke to me as though I was an inconvenience. The clinic staff are borderline incompetent: they couldn't keep my contact information straight, and once even called me in for an appointment for no reason.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

I saw Dr Lee-Chen for a follow up on an assualt. I expressed concern for 3 areas:A follow up visual acuity test, examination of injury to my neck and ankle - which has an obvious lump over the bone. She did not examine my neck nor ankle, did not perform a visual acuity check. She did quite quickly extend a prescription for a SSRI inhibitor without any questions on background for prescription and current condition. I was rushed through her office without achieving any medical assistance or examination. I was so shocked I left but the next day made a follow up appointment and told the front staff I wanted the follow up done correctly. In the interim I was directed to my lawyer to another physician after I explained what had transpired. It is unconsciable that a Dr would see an assualt victim for less than 10 minutes then prescibe a drug with no background nor assessment of current condition.,

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Lee-Chen does not seem to have concern or care for her patients, she seems very nonchalant and indifferent. I was pregnant while seeing her and didn't find her too helpful compared to my 1st doctor I was seeing when I was pregnant the 1st time. I only went to see her because her practice was close to my work and it was a convenient location. Will definitely try to find a new doctor ASAP. Btw, her staff is terrible, doesn't seem to care like she does, they got me to do all the paper work to transfer from my previous doctor to their office.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

I moved to Vancouver from Kelowna where I was currently on narcotics for various car accidents and physical disabilities due to previous accidents, and after almost everywhere else just straight up said "we don't give out triplicates period" she started me through the motions to properly assess my tolerance to confirm what I had told her about it. She was also able and willing to work with me to find prescriptions that were the same strength but costed less as money is tight for me. All in all there has been times where I left frustrated sure, but if you work with her then she WILL work with you to HELP you in any a d every way she can, or she will reffer you to someone who can. She is a great doctor

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012