Ratings for Dr. Brian H. Britton

Puzzled by the negative reviews. This man has always been nothing but genuinely compassionate and helpful towards me. Great doctor.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

doctor Brittan moved his practice and didn’t inform his patients. He wanted to charge me to looked at my frackers, I was concern that I had skin cancer and he said I need to pay if he is going to take closer look to it. I would not recommend it him I had very bad experience and then he disappeared and I had too look for him, last location was close to uBC. I found better family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2018

This is an excellent doctor & through in assessments.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2018

Dr Britton lost my test results not once but twice ; avoid

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

I thought he was going to be a good doctor but he was a huge disappointment. He talks a good talk but dithers and never gets to the point. A waste of complete time. My advice is go somewhere else.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

I wonder if there is a common thread among the many dissatisfied patients, such as dealing with a specific government office, crown corporation, law firm, previous doctor, psychotherapist, physiotherapist, abortion//childbirth issues,, military service, other gov. Employment, , etc., even religion . The criticisms are eerily similar & I have had a couple of Saskatchewan residents - with significant psych issues - attach themselves to me., as I am sociable when walking at Spanish Banks. Regardless, this guy appears to, subjectively, inject his own previous personal issues (obesity, bullying) into discussions & treatments. (No staff when I saw him 2012)

flag | Submitted January 13, 2018

From time to time I check the comments on Dr. Britton. My experience with him was so bad, I am curious if others have also had a similar experience. I doubt the reason he left has to do with walk ins. The last time I visited the clinic, I saw him kissing an older woman out by a garbage bin. I could also hear them kissing and petting in the waiting room. He may have left his patients in the lurch, but it is probably better for them in the long run.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Britton mysteriously disappeared about one month ago and, to this date, his office staff does not know why he did not show up for work, when or even if he is returning, and even if he is alive. Dr. Britton left his patients without recourse because the other doctors in the clinic he shares are not taking new patients except as walk-ins on a non-appointment basis.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I have seen Dr. Britton for 10 years now and though he can get side-tracked at times and I have to remind him of things I've already told him, he is extremely thorough and takes the time to go over things with me if I have questions. He has sat next to me and looked things up on his laptop if he didn't know the answer rather than rush me out and tell me some bogus answer. He has always been courteous and takes an interest in my life. He can be a bit quirky but he genuinely cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He is one one the most awesome doctors I have ever encountered. I highly recommend him to anyone who wants a family physician who partners with them in their health care. He is exceptionally knowledgeable, supportive, and posseses a very positive outlook. I feel very blessed to have Dr. Britton as my physician.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017