Ratings for Dr. Issie Weissglas

very compassionate explains everything re post op he gives you the confidence you need he remembers everything you say in any meetings & his surgery is A1

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

My experience was flawless,he did surgury on my dad wich is 73 and recover fast and with no problems having the same issue mr Weissglass kindly took care of my case and got my surgury With him,I human bonded with the man at first visit like if knew him since ever. Is very human and close to his patient,he took time to explain and reassure.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

With respect to the entry made on November 23, 2010 below, we would like to inform that our father is doing well almost 5 years later. The staff at the Jewish General Hospital are in deed top-notch.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015

Finally a doctor who takes the time to listen and explain. I never felt rushed and had the opportunity to ask all the questions before my hernia surgery. His explanations were always detailed and reassuring. The surgery was excellent and easier than I thought and I can really recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Might be a great surgeon but has no bedside manners. My poor mother was in terrible pain and he didn't stop telling her how obese she is. I fe he should have waited to tell her this when she felt better poor timing on his part sometimes bedside manners are just as important as clinical skills on the treatment of S patient

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

Dr. Weisglass saved my life. He keep me up to date before and after my surgery. My follow up visits are frequent and he does not hold back if something is wrong. This is the kind of Dr. a person would want to have always. A real asset to mankind. GH

flag | Submitted April 29, 2012

Dr. Weissglas was terrific. Explained everything in great detail outlining what the surgury was about and why. Then detailed what was to be expected afterwards. Promised to call us with lab results. EVERY single thing he promised was correct and he called us long-distance with the good news. He is a great guy.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

si je suis en vie c'est bien parce qu'il a bien fait son boulot et qu'il m'a bien encouragé à suivre les traitements de chimiothérapie. C'est le genre de professionnel de la santé qu'on devrait avoir en tout temps lorsqu'on a besoin d'être guidé dans nos choix de traitements car il est professionnel et très humain.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr Issie Weissglas is not only a very competent and knowledgeable surgeon: he is, above all, an utterly decent human beeing who is committed to helping his patients through their hardship. Thank you Dr Weissglas!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

We almost lost our father after he was operated by Dr. Weissglas. He developed septic shock and nearly died a week after his surgery. He gave us minimum feedback post-op and even less during recovery. Look elsewhere!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2010