Ratings for Dr. L Nedimovic

Dr. Nedimovic is patient, caring, and kind. She actually listens to you and gives you helpful information about your situation. She was able to finally give me a correct diagnosis after years of suffering from a mysterious pain - I saw 3 doctors before her who couldn't give me an answer. I'm very grateful to her for that. However, as others have noted, some of the staff are unbelievably rude and disrespectful, to the point that I sometimes hesitate making an appointment because I don't want to deal with the attitude.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Good doctor. The wait times can sometimes be long but any doctor's office is like this nowadays. Margarita is an amazing secretary. She always answers the phone and gives you the information and explanation you need without trying to hurry you.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Dr. Nedimovic has been our family doctor for more than seven years and has always done a great job. She is courteous, caring and very knowledgeable. In my experience, Dr. Nedimovic is a professional who never puts herself above the patient; she listened and responded to every concern I raised. Her diagnosis was instrumental in reversing my deteriorating health and now I am well on the way to full recovery. I feel very fortunate to have Dr. Nedimovic as my family doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Doctor Ljubica Nedimovic has been my doctor for over 7 years, she is excellent doctor, knowledgeable, helpful and very friendly. I am lucky that she is my Doctor, and her stuff is excellent too, very punctual and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

great doc. i wish all the docs were like her. they could actually use some of her people skills

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Nedimovic has been my doctor for over 6 years now. She is a great doctor, very caring and knowledgable. Her staff is terrible though. They are always rude and will often just hang up on you. It's difficult to get an appointment and I'm unsure if appointment times even matter, because they are almost always 1+ hours late.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. is great. Support staff - particularly the first contact is terrible to the point of open rudeness. One in particular is a real detriment. Repeatedly unhelpful and rude. Provides the attitude that the patient is a burden that can barely be tolerated.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Nedimovic has been my family doctor over 5 years now she's smart and knowledgeable, loves kids, we love her and we are very grateful to her, helped a lot when we did needed her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Nedimovic has been my family Dr for about 4 years..she is very kind ,caring ,and really listens , she is smart and knowledgeable,w hen you sit with her you know she's going to do everything thing she can to help you. The first dr I have had in years ,that I feel knows what's she's doing ! And even her staff, her whole team,very caring .i know I'm in good hands .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very helpful. Provides referrals to specialists. Open for emergencies visits. helpful for refilling subscriptions. The staff is also helpful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016