Ratings for Dr. L Nedimovic

great doc. i wish all the docs were like her. they could actually use some of her people skills

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Dr Nedimovic has been my doctor for over 6 years now. She is a great doctor, very caring and knowledgable. Her staff is terrible though. They are always rude and will often just hang up on you. It's difficult to get an appointment and I'm unsure if appointment times even matter, because they are almost always 1+ hours late.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr. is great. Support staff - particularly the first contact is terrible to the point of open rudeness. One in particular is a real detriment. Repeatedly unhelpful and rude. Provides the attitude that the patient is a burden that can barely be tolerated.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

Dr Nedimovic has been my family doctor over 5 years now she's smart and knowledgeable, loves kids, we love her and we are very grateful to her, helped a lot when we did needed her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr Nedimovic has been my family Dr for about 4 years..she is very kind ,caring ,and really listens , she is smart and knowledgeable,w hen you sit with her you know she's going to do everything thing she can to help you. The first dr I have had in years ,that I feel knows what's she's doing ! And even her staff, her whole team,very caring .i know I'm in good hands .

flag | Submitted May 19, 2016

Very helpful. Provides referrals to specialists. Open for emergencies visits. helpful for refilling subscriptions. The staff is also helpful.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2016

Very empathetic and extremely helpful. She is always very patient with my children and they actually enjoy going to the dr.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

I think she is pretty good and the staff are friendly too. I understand in order to keep on schedule, she might make you feel a bit rushed. Understood.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

Very caring doctor. Works hard.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

She is very helpful. When she didn't know the answer, she looked it up and gave me the proper treatment. Excellent care for my husband also

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015