Ratings for Dr. L Nedimovic

I am fortunate to have Dr. Nedimovic as our family doctor. I signed up to this website just to leave a review. She saved my life. I’m not sure if there’s any doctor that takes care of her patients as well as she did. Her team, Bojana and Margarita also make you feel as if your own mother is taking care of you.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr. Nedimovic is by far the best family doctor I could hope for, She is simply professional, friendly and above all is always available when we need to see her. Her staff is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

We are fortunate to have Dr.Nedimovic as a family doctor. She is such a genuine and attentive professional with an excellent skill set. Her positive and supportive attitude makes a patient feel welcome. With her phenomenal organizational skills and her experience in diagnosing she solves many patients’ problems in a safe and predictable manner. Therefore, Dr. Nedimovic is a joy to be around!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2018

I am very grateful to have her as my family doctor. Extremely kind,knowledgeable accommodating doctor. Always get on time. Excellent doctor! Excellent staff! Margarita and Bojana are an outstanding and incredibly caring persons. You are an amazing team.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

Dr. Nedimovich can be sometimes helpful but depends very much on her mood, but litely she has been very short and blunt just to rush you out. Usually on time i can't say she is late. Her receptionists are kind and lovelable Boyena always makes me and my kids welcome and relaxed helps us with any questions that need to be answered. Margerita can roll her eyes on patients quite a bit thinking it wouldnt be very much noticable. Great team i think just Dr. needs to take less vacation.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

She is by far the worst doctor I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Not only is she rude and condescending, she never takes me seriously especially when it comes to mental health issues. I feel like she really isn't very knowledgble and doesn't really care about her patients, especially since she's on some sort of vacation practically every month. The only good thing I can say about her practice is that one of her two receptionists, Margarita, is an outstanding and incredibly caring person.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Love Dr. Nedimovic and her staff. Getting kids in is always very prompt. Her staff is kind and pleasant if you are kind and pleasant with them.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2018

Honestly the worst doctor ever. She never can help me with my problems, she once told me that I should go to the beach and relax. Meanwhile I had a bad condition and deficiencies that she never even tested for. Would constantly predict that I had and prescribe me the pills for it only for her to call me the next day to tell me I don't have that. Her receptionist is super rude and never is smiling, not helpful at all.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Nedimovic is patient, caring, and kind. She actually listens to you and gives you helpful information about your situation. She was able to finally give me a correct diagnosis after years of suffering from a mysterious pain - I saw 3 doctors before her who couldn't give me an answer. I'm very grateful to her for that. However, as others have noted, some of the staff are unbelievably rude and disrespectful, to the point that I sometimes hesitate making an appointment because I don't want to deal with the attitude.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Good doctor. The wait times can sometimes be long but any doctor's office is like this nowadays. Margarita is an amazing secretary. She always answers the phone and gives you the information and explanation you need without trying to hurry you.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017