Ratings for Dr. Stephen McKenzie

Excellent doctor takes the time required to diagnose and explain everything and does not rush as most doctors do. However, it is next to impossible to contact his office as either nobody picks up the phone and if I am lucky enough to leave a voice mail, since the voice mailbox is always full, there is never a call back. As I last resort I had to send a fax to reschedule my appointment which I did again this morning, since it was not possible to leave a message, but the doctor's office fax seems to be shut off and I could not transmit and I am unable to communicate to the doctor that I will not be able to see him today due the sad and sudden demise of a close friend.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

THIS IS A HORRIBLE OFFICE TO WORK IN SO PEOPLE SHOULD NOT BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE THE ATTITUDE OF THE SECRETARY .

flag | Submitted November 21, 2019

He is a very thorough doctor and does not rush you out like most doctors do.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2019

To make it short, I have seen him in Jan 2018, He is a real Dr, his staff are real garbage.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2019

He is the best Neurologist in Mississauga, has lots of time for his patients, very caring and understanding.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

I have been calling every day this week. No return call. Today is Friday. And NO ONE ANSWERS. What is the problem here. I need to get in touch with this doctor.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Came in & 'receptionist' was on a PERSONAL CALL & POINTED to the clipboard 4me 2 sign in. I pretended I didn't understand so that she would have the MODICUM of courtesy/professionalist & actually speak 2me. She did this to OTHER PATIENTS ALSO, AGAIN when on PERSONAL CALLS. I was DOUBLE BOOKED w/another patient. I asked if the dr was on time when I walked in & 'receptionist' said 20min Bhind. It was OVER AN HOUR (with me paying for parking, of course). The other appt 4 my SAME TIME went in lst altho she came in AFTER me. When I asked about it, she said I would be in in 10 min. (I WAS NOT. - and her next PERSONAL call she said 'patient giving' her 'problems' - what NERVE of a COMPLETELY RUDE INEPT LYING UNPROFESSIONAL 'receptionist'. 'Receptionist' didn't have my file (altho appt was made over 3 mo. ago). A couple minutes after dr went into his office w/patient she got on the phone for PERSONAL CALLS. WHY does this dr keep her. DON't GIVE THIS Dr anymore REFERRALS UNTIL he improves his office structure.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I called several times, get a voice machine. Leave message. NO call back.????

flag | Submitted October 2, 2018

The woman sitting at front desk Wanda(do not want to refer to her as a receptionist as it will give a bad name to actual receptionists) did not acknowledge me even though she was just sitting there doing nothing. I gave her my health card and ushered at her clipboard and told me to fill it out. After I told her that I have been there before and my information has not changed she made a face at me and walked away. She comes back 2 minutes later telling she can not find my chart so I have fill it out again. My appointment was at 2pm did not see the doctor until after 3:30. Makes me wonder if he gets a commision out of the parking I pay or if he really does not respect his patients time. The technician has no people skills what so ever. She simply asked me I put on lotion when i said yes she hissed and went to get some type of wipe to scrub me down. She never once told me what she was doing. When i asked her a question all she said to me was "WHAT". I never did repeat my question. Dr McKenzie took the time to listen and answer questions. He just need better staff as the experience was very off putting

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

I had a 2pm appointment and didnt get in till 3 pm , i managed to speak to the doctor and he says if youre in a rush you make up your mind if you want to see me or not ... like really it took me 3 months to get an appointment and here you are robbing my time very unprofessional and if my family docotor did not refer me i wouldve gone else where ...definitely puts a shame to other professionals in this field . I pity the patients in his care and his professional standards definitely needs to be updated ...

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017