Ratings for Dr. Leslie Housefather

I feel so lucky I got this amazing doctor about 10 years ago. Since then I wanted only him to be my FM. I just love him! He helped me a lot through this years. He even does bottox for me and is very good at it. He is always in great mood, smiling, attentional, patient, knowledgeable ... I wish other doctors would be like him! Too bad he doesn't take new patients anymore, I want all my family members to be with him. Hope, may be later.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2017

Excellent bedside manner, knowledgeable, and explain things in a clear and concise manner. Phenomenal doctor. Doesn't rush me through the motion, like other MD' s doing.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2017

I'd looked for some ways how I can thank my doctor. Thanking him in person is not enough, I want other people to know how thankful I am for having Dr. Housefather as my GP. Thank goodness, I found this site. He helped me in every illness I had. Please keep continue on.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

Very knowledgeable, great listener with excellent bedside manner has helped me and my kids for almost 2 decades and now he takes care of their kids too! My husband wouldn't be with us today if it were not for Dr. Housefather. He has our utmost respect and gratitude!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Took the time to explain how I needed to modify my work/exercise routine to correct what was causing my shoulder and back pain. After changing things around for a few weeks my pain that has been with me for 2 years is finally gone! Thanks so much to a very caring MD.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

had an intercostal muscle tear, could barely breathe, he gave me an advil and said to leave....

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Housefather is an exceptional doctor, very knowledgeable and very personal. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Great to have him as my GP. Could not ask for another MD

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Our physician for last 15 years. Great listener communicator and a rare doc without paternalistic attitude. Well aware of natural alternatives to drugs, never pushes anything just advises and presents the options. Great diagnostitian and on top of latest research. Arlene , the secretary is efficient, very accommodating and pleasant. We are happy to have this gentleman as our doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

12 years of great service to my family of 5. Always up to date when it comes to health issues. Brilliant counselor when I'm depressed, he would always calm me down when I panicked. Thanks doc. I wish you long healthy great life. May God bless you.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017