Ratings for Dr. Leslie Housefather

Dr. Housefather is an exceptional doctor, very knowledgeable and very personal. Would recommend!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Great to have him as my GP. Could not ask for another MD

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Our physician for last 15 years. Great listener communicator and a rare doc without paternalistic attitude. Well aware of natural alternatives to drugs, never pushes anything just advises and presents the options. Great diagnostitian and on top of latest research. Arlene , the secretary is efficient, very accommodating and pleasant. We are happy to have this gentleman as our doctor!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

12 years of great service to my family of 5. Always up to date when it comes to health issues. Brilliant counselor when I'm depressed, he would always calm me down when I panicked. Thanks doc. I wish you long healthy great life. May God bless you.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Awesome intelligence, great diagnostician. Punctual, respects patients time, focused in my health needs.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

As a family of three, we had to ask in writing to have Dr Housefather drop us as patients from his practice. We are very dissatisfied with his lack of proper care and with his lack of proper diagnoses and treatment. He was polite with us until I had to undergo a damaging for life total hysterectomy by one of his much praised colleagues, who botched me for life. It has been five years since then and I am fully and totally incapacitated as a result in my early forties. To our surprise, Dr Housefather, who we trusted and regarded as an average GP, failed us on all levels, being arrogant and dismissive to my sufferings. In the course of failed rehabilitation, his colleagues, reading his mediocre work, started suggesting to us that he is rather rude and not invested in my care and that we should find a better doctor. Very, very dissatisfied with his professional shortage of skills. Lacking considerably!

Submitted April 21, 2017

For 5 ratings is for Arlene as a personal staff of Dr. H. Response to the previous comments, I also noticed in my every visit and every time I make appointments for some tests, sometimes I would wait for two weeks (imaging department), specialist....for more than a month. Polyclinic is considered a one stop shop, but it is getting busier as the time goes by. Some staff are rude...but just to give a benefit of the doubt perhaps due to busyness of the whole clinic . As for Dr. Housefather, I wouldn't change him for another doctor.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I really like Dr Housefather and I have been his patient for a while. But I really DON'T LIKE their new FACILITY (2 champagne drive). The management of Polyclinic has its own rules (about fees, communication between doctor/receptionist and client, how appointments can be booked, etc) and it is very frustrating. They also have changed all Ultrasound, X-ray and Lab staff. I believe before it was part of Polyclinic, now they are separate laboratories (I really liked how professional and friendly the previous staff was, now I do my tests elsewhere). I wish Dr Housefather was not part of Polyclinic and could establish his own rules.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2017

Awesome knowledge, thorough and attentive to my concerns. I'm one of four in the family that is under his care. We are blessed having him as our family doctor. Mary V.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

By far the best doctor in Toronto that I have come across since moving here 40 years ago! More knowledgeable than my specialists and he explains the latest studies and medical breakthroughs to me on a regular basis. He clearly stays very up to date!

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017