Ratings for Dr. Amanda Coleman

I was snooping around this site and had to leave a comment Dr Coleman is the best she is always smiling and i feel as if she has all the time in the world for us. we feel safe and well looked after

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Coleman is an amazing doctor, always very helpful and knowledgeable. The only downfall is that the staff are absolutely horrible, very rude. I don't think I have ever seen a smile in the years I have gone there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Coleman is by far the best family physician I've seen. She never makes you feel rushed, always listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain things to you. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Coleman is the best family Dr. I have ever seen. I feel so lucky to have her as a Doctor. She is so knowledgable and thorough. I couldn't ask for a nicer person to take care of my family's health.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The staff never answer the phone and are about as unhelpful as could be. In fact, they are downright rude. One waits to be seen, but that is a small inconvenience after being sneered at by staff. Dr. Coleman is not a good communicator - her quietness is somewhat off-putting. As a senior, I feel invisible to her. If I could more easily move to a new practice I would. I wish I could coney this in person, my previous doctor was almost a friend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr coleman, is absolutely the best doctor i been too , we need more doctor like her .

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

She is absolutely the best! There is no one else I have seen who makes me feel as comfortable and as if I'm in an experts care. She listens and is thorough, caring yet to the point, ensuring I understand my health challenges. I'm very grateful that I was lucky enough to get into her practice

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Coleman is amazing. She is the only family doctor that takes the time to sit down and listen. Great care for the family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr Coleman basically saved my life. Went to her clinic after 2 days of "indigestion" and nausea. I was in her office approximately 10 minutes before she told me she believed my appendix was inflamed. I Had bloodwork at 9AM the following day, which was labelled stat and she called me from her home to alert me about my blood work (spike in white blood cell count, indicating infection). I got that call at noon the same day I had my bloodwork, and she had arranged for an emergency ultrasound at 12:30!! (Followed by a stat CT scan arranged at HSC which revealed my appendix was on the verge of rupture!!) If not for her willingness to put patients first, and do the best damned job she can, I may not have survived to leave this review!! She's the best Family physician I've ever been under care of, and I am truly grateful for her urgency in patient care!! If you want a kind, genuinely caring physician to put your care in the hands of, she's the best!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

sweet girl but didn't listen to the complaint and put me through a very difficult time as a result. Finally saw another doctor who solved the problem immediately. Might be inclined to use a textbook, one-size fits all approach instead of focusing on the needs of the patient. Maybe as she gets more experience she will improve. I hope so for the sake of her patients.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2013