Ratings for Dr. Amanda Coleman

Love Dr. Coleman she is a excellent doctor.Have to agree with the other people here the staff are really not nice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Coleman is an excellent Dr, punctual, pleasant and always very helpful. However the staff, administration are not, very curt and seem impatient. Quick to remind you of missed appointments, is this helpful? No of course not, a basic email, text or telephone reminder for patient appointments is critical to this offices functionality.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I was snooping around this site and had to leave a comment Dr Coleman is the best she is always smiling and i feel as if she has all the time in the world for us. we feel safe and well looked after

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Coleman is an amazing doctor, always very helpful and knowledgeable. The only downfall is that the staff are absolutely horrible, very rude. I don't think I have ever seen a smile in the years I have gone there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Coleman is by far the best family physician I've seen. She never makes you feel rushed, always listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain things to you. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Dr. Coleman is the best family Dr. I have ever seen. I feel so lucky to have her as a Doctor. She is so knowledgable and thorough. I couldn't ask for a nicer person to take care of my family's health.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

The staff never answer the phone and are about as unhelpful as could be. In fact, they are downright rude. One waits to be seen, but that is a small inconvenience after being sneered at by staff. Dr. Coleman is not a good communicator - her quietness is somewhat off-putting. As a senior, I feel invisible to her. If I could more easily move to a new practice I would. I wish I could coney this in person, my previous doctor was almost a friend.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Dr coleman, is absolutely the best doctor i been too , we need more doctor like her .

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

She is absolutely the best! There is no one else I have seen who makes me feel as comfortable and as if I'm in an experts care. She listens and is thorough, caring yet to the point, ensuring I understand my health challenges. I'm very grateful that I was lucky enough to get into her practice

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Coleman is amazing. She is the only family doctor that takes the time to sit down and listen. Great care for the family.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014