Ratings for Dr. Amanda Coleman

Dr. Coleman has been our family doctor for many years. I feel totally at ease in her care, trusting her knowledge, abilities and most of all her patient and kind demeanor. I agree the stated experiences with the front desk staff ; certainly pales in comparison to the care received in Dr. Coleman's own office.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

Dr. Coleman is excellent. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to help at all costs. Her staff however are not the friendliest. Every time I go there they are nothing but rude and pretty much do not smile when you come in.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2018

Dr. Coleman is great! Always pleasant and compassionate. I agree with the other comments about the lack of professionalism of the front desk staff. I get that its always busy and demanding but a smile goes a long way. I work in retail and deal with the public all the time and it is hard . However this staff could turn it up a notch.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I Love Dr.Coleman , always does Her best .. I have not had any issues with the front staff, always have been helpful to me also...

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Dr. Coleman has come a long way. She is great at what she does and is very helpful. Sometimes it's hard to get in right away but that's to be expected from time to time. Her staff on the other hand are absolutely horrible and extremely rude! I have been going there for years and nothing has changed. They are horrible to speak to and are never friendly. They could care less about you. If you don't like your job then leave. Simple as that. They are hurting her practice in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Love Dr. Coleman she is a excellent doctor.Have to agree with the other people here the staff are really not nice.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Coleman is an excellent Dr, punctual, pleasant and always very helpful. However the staff, administration are not, very curt and seem impatient. Quick to remind you of missed appointments, is this helpful? No of course not, a basic email, text or telephone reminder for patient appointments is critical to this offices functionality.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I was snooping around this site and had to leave a comment Dr Coleman is the best she is always smiling and i feel as if she has all the time in the world for us. we feel safe and well looked after

flag | Submitted November 8, 2016

Dr. Coleman is an amazing doctor, always very helpful and knowledgeable. The only downfall is that the staff are absolutely horrible, very rude. I don't think I have ever seen a smile in the years I have gone there.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Coleman is by far the best family physician I've seen. She never makes you feel rushed, always listens to your concerns and takes the time to explain things to you. I am very lucky to have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016