Ratings for Dr. Francis J. Gialanella

I'd ben a patient with this group since I was 18 yrs old. I know am 48 and because of the RUDENESS and the CURSING of the towards me have left the practice. My husband has also left the practice. Test results are non-existent, the staff leaves you on hold for 45 minutes. They don't tell the doctor you have called and I have witnessed staff members who appear under the influence. It is a poorly run office and I have addressed this with Dr. Gianella and Salese. Much to my chagrin nothing has/had been done to rectify these issues. If they are that rich or not in need of patients they should close the office for the quality of care received there is below the expected standard of care. The first thing a patient sees is the front office staff and if that is any indication of the care you'll receive, you had better run fast. It saddens me to have to leave after 30+ years. Where is the loyalty to his patients? Not at this office. This is 1st hand knowledge.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

The office staff is extremely discourteous. The wait time is unbearable and I they want you to cancel your appointments 2 days prior if required, however they do not give you the courtesy of being within a reasonable timeframe from your appointment time. Although I have addressed this issue with Dr. Gialanella on a number of occasions, there have been no improvements. They turn off their phone 1 hours before the office closes forcing you to speak to their answering service instead of to the office staff. I have since left this office, so has my daughter (who was kept waiting for 1 and 1/2 hours and still was not seen)and so will my husband. They have no respect for your time.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2011

I have been Dr. Gialanella's patient for the last 13 yrs. If it wasnt for him personally, I would have left years agp. The staff can be extremely dicouteous. The phones stay busy or you're told to "please hold" and you hold for 30 min. I have left messages(which you must do as there's no such thing as speaking to the Dr. right then even though ins.co's always say call your dr, before going to the ER.) for the Dr. and when there's no call back you wonder if he ever received them. Even if you're calling because you're not feeling well, appointment time is usually a week away. By that time, you're either feeling good OR you've gone to the ER for treatment.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

I began going to Dr. G about 9 years ago. Since that time there has been no improvement in the wait time (an average of 1 hour 30 minutes) nor to his staff's attitude which is extremely poor. He does have an excellent memory and good bedside manner, however don't expect him to spend more that 10 minutes with you. Good luck getting test results back. His phone is constantly busy, and they will not voluntarily call you with the results. You have to chase after them.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2010

Dr. Francis J. Gialanella's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1995)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange, NJ