Ratings for Dr. Boni-Jo Silbernagel

Dr. S was great! Very knowledgeable and genuinely cared.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

The doctor saw me evaluated me and admitted me immediately. Quick action basically saved my toes and foot. I can only blame myself for the predicament I was in. I have dr. Bonnie Jo to thank for saving my toes and feet I would recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

I have to agree with previous reviewers that this so-called professional seems quite clueless. Her language skills were crude and her demeanor was unsympathetic. Additionally, her hands were shaking as she administered an injection. I won't be going back.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Very unimpressed with this "doctor". She seemed quite clueless.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

My advise is stay away from this podiatrist. What she dismissed as a bruise turned out to be an aggressive tumor that could have cost me my foot, if not worse. Am considering legal action as this person should be put out of business.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

This person seemed truly incompetent and lacking in communication skills. It was obvious the moment she entered the room that I was in for a let down, and she certainly delivered on that! How do these people manage to graduate?

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

My experience with this person mirrors most of those described below. I would have to rate "Dr." Silbernagel as a disgrace to her profession. She projected the most callous demeanor and uncaring attitude of any health provider I have ever seen, and that includes quite a few. There was no improvement in my sports-related symptoms and she seemed totally unconcerned. Do yourself a favor and find someone else.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

This physician was rude. Her lack of concern for the patient obvious. She spent less than 5 minutes in the exam room, during which time she failed to ask any pertinent questions or provide any useful explanation of diagnosis or treatment. She either did not answer questions or treated them as stupid and unimportant. As an RN sitting in on the visit in a personal role, I only was impressed by this doctor's complete lack of compassion and refusal to properly educate the patient in his own wound care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Was referred to Doctor S and have finally found someone that cares. I am so grateful for her frank ad honest candor. I am back on the road to recovery and am looking forward to training for Grandmas next year.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

Very disappointed in this doctor. She doesn't listen, forms her own opinions with little diagnosis time. Had me return several times, each time amounted to less than five minutes. Last time she looked at my problem area from across the room. After spending hundreds and her doing little, she referred me to someone else, she thought she was doing me a favor. Wouldn't recommend her to clip your nails.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

Dr. Boni-Jo Silbernagel's Credentials

• College Podiatric Medicine And Surgery University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1996)