Ratings for Dr. K S Rupa

Thank god !!, I met her at the right time. Consulting, testing and taking all those painful injections were tough to bear, but the end results are positive. Dr.Rupa is very caring and understands our problems. She is always cheerful, is an optimist to the core. She is forthcoming to answer all our queries and visiting her at her clinic is always a pleasant experience.Afer single cycle of IUI now i am having twin pregnancy.thanks alot to dr Rupa. - AnugnyaSampreeth

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

I did not have good experience at Reach Fertility Clinic . I have low amh and had multiple miscarriages before I visited Dr Roopa K S Reach Fertility Clinic. She did not care about my low amh at all and did not even consider it a contributing factor in IVF. She gave us estimate of IVF cost around 80K .However if I sum up total cost in number of procedures (hystroscopy, antilipid drips) and hundreds of blood tests,ultrasounds ,medicines etc then it is close to 3 Lakh. she assured me that have very good embryos , endometrium thickness was also good but they did not implant. I would really like to know after taking so much pain efforts and wasting so much of money if you are not able to treat patients then don't do wrong publicity about your clinic. Clinic is very unhygienic and staff is unprofessional. I am not sure if she maintains any data about her success stories or everything is just an illusion to rob people who go there desperately.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I don't know my 1st ivf failed next what to do 2nd can I try thr or some other

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I consulted many infertility doctors and I found her worst. She is a sweet talker but less experienced, just a money minting machine. Facilities and staff at her place sucks. Yeah, everyone would talk sweet but results , just zero. She made us buy so many useless and expensive medicines and tonics. And I tell you one disaster about her. she doesnt know how to do HSG , or the fallopian tube test. Her technique of HSG is so bad that she tested my one side of fallopian tube as blocked.That was proved wrong when tested at other place. And on seeing both the reports , I can clearly say how incomplete and primitive HSG testing she did. We remained in trauma for whole one year after that. And she just wanted us directly to IVF. And trust me IVF is not so easy in any sense. We later got our baby at other place with simple IUI. Yes, people do get success here also , but that's their luck. They would get success anywhere.I know it is really difficult to find a good fertility doctor but trust me she is not the one.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

best docter in banglore for ivf treatment and gynacology support

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Don't trust on reviews about her on the internet..In reality she is money minded lady. She doesn't care about patients emotions..Dr rupa is Worst Infertility Doctor I have ever met in Bangalore..

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014

Hi, I am very happy that i consulted Dr. Rupa at Reach Fertility. Her approach is one of the best and makes me very comfortable while doing procedures. we got a big discount for our IVF cycles, since this was our 3rd IVF. The Embryologist and counseling staffs are very friendly and i likes the music played in their recovery room. it is so divine and made me very calm.... overall a beautiful experience for me. But my husband had some payment issues because of bank transfer, so he was annoyed, But with regards the treatment offered, it is more than excellent. i strongly recommend Dr Rupa for infertility treatments swetha

flag | Submitted September 18, 2014

Well, All I can say is she is an excellent docor with human values :) she is knowledgable and I do not want to discuss about the consulation here.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

Dr.roopa is gud straight fwd...im sad tht wanted a girl baby but dr cudnt help me its fine but doc dint see her profits nd said wht is the fact... Im hapy that still doc like roopa are there...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

After 8 yrs of marriage,I have a baby girl now. All thanks to Dr.Rupa. After being treated for 1-1/2 yrs at another clinic with no benefit I was dejected. I found dr.rupa by God's grace. In my first month of IVF treatment, I conceived and have a wonderful baby today. Dr.rupa is kind and very positive and knowledgeable.Throughout my pregnancy too, I got good care from Dr.Rupa and her staff. She is very capable of making timely decisions which helps during emergency situations.I feel truly blessed to have found dr.rupa at the right time. She is god sent to help needy couples fulfill their dreams of having a baby. I would definitely recommend Dr. Rupa to anyone in need of help in fertility.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2013