Ratings for Dr. Adam J. Korzenko

Friendly, efficient, very clean facility. I’ve recommended several family members and friends.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2019

Was very nice. Took time to explain what I had. The office staff was very nice and I didn’t have a long wait. I will use them again

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

A great Doctor. On top of my health and very personable. The Best Dermatologist I have ever had. And a staff that is wonderful, appointments met on time. I put my health in the hands of Dr. Korzenko and very thankful that I have.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Top marks all around. Dr. Korzenko is super knowledgeable, personable and put me at ease from start to finish. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2019

Dr. Korzenko is an excellent practitioner. Very thorough in his examinations and engaging. Would highly recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2019

Staff was excellent and was very quick to respond to a insurance issue . Wait time was within 5 minutes of my appointment. Dr Korzenko was very quick to point out a few things I wasn't aware of and was quickly addressed. Overall the office is very pleasant and I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Do you want to staff is very friendly and very accommodating when you need an appointment. Dr Korzenko it’s an outstanding person Aside from being an outstanding doctor. He truly cares about his patients , never rushes you and always has time to answer any question you may have. What I really like about him is he speaks to you as an equal and never down to you. I have no problem recommending this doctor to any friend or family member in need of his service.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2019

Wonderful experience. Dr Korzenko makes you feel comfortable and is very personable

flag | Submitted October 6, 2019

Excellent doctor and friendly office staff. I always highly recommend this dermatology practice.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

Dr. Korzenko is a fabulous doctor. He is excellent with his patients and staff. Has a terrific personality too!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Dr. Adam J. Korzenko's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

Top Hospitals in Port Jefferson Station, NY