Ratings for Dr. Michael Kogon

Dr. Kogon is the best doctor I have met in this country. He is very knowlegable, kind, patient, humble and easy to communicate with. His staff were very helpful, efficient and nice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great urologist, sadly very poor admin staff. Much to be improved on across the board. First off answer the phone. Second return calls, third let us leave messages.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I showed on time and seen very quickly. Nice clean office with new equipment. Michael introduced himself as Michael not Dr. Demi-God. Very easy to converse with. Spent sufficient time and explained everything very well. Highly impressed.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

This Doctor never showed up to my schedule surgery at the hospital. Waited and waited and was already minutes from being sedated....no explanation.... no calls from his office to apologize ..........just left me hanging in the pre-op room . For the best any ways I guess ... I found a more qualified surgeon and was real pleased with the outcome. everything has a reason in life........ His office staff is just awful and extremely arrogant....Not a fan of him nor his office staff........

Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Kogon is an EXCELLENT specialist and very thorough with his patients. On the other hand the front office staff leaves A LOT to be desired. I realize that it's a busy office, but that shouldn't be their motto to down play the administration. When you call the office (which I dread) you can never reach anyone; if you leave a message on their voicemail, you don't get a call back. I find that communication doesn't seem to be a priority, for any business, anymore, and this is unacceptable in the medical industry. To run a successful business you need competant and ample amount of staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kogon. I found that he and his staff were very thorough and compassionate when I had my prostate biopsy. I was impressed by the instructions verbal and written before and after. I would definitely recommend him to my friends who will inevitably get the same problems as I have.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Vasectomy - painless procedure, quick recovery, highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

DR Kogon is Awesome he saved my life with the rest of the OR team at the hospital keep up the great work. Now I can see my child grow up TWO THUMBS UP thank you R

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Doctor Kogon is rather good and knowledgeable, but his assistant Maria is rude and impatient all the time. Her favourite phrase is "our office is very busy!" When you are coming for your appoinment made in advance, you have to wait for HOURS to be accepted. My guess is that if doctor's assistant can not organize busy office work, she is not good enough, and it's high time to think about changing carrier!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr Kogon is an excellent doctor,I have been in his care for close to a year and under gone a number of procedures. He is extremely knowledgeable and very caring. I visited a number of other doctors who were unable to diagnose the reason for the extreme pain that I was experiencing .Dr Kogon was able to diagnose the reason for this pain during one visit to his clinic. I found his staff and in particular his assistant , Maria , to be efficient and polite and always very accommodating. Gerald

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015