Ratings for Dr. Michael Kogon

This doctor is amazing. Fabulous bedside manner, very patient, answers all your questions, very knowledgable, thorough, kind. Very positive experience!!! Natalia B.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This doctor is amazing. Fabulous bedside manner, very patient, answers all your questions, very knowledgable, thorough, kind. Very positive experience!!! Cheryl O

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I am 9 months post op ( bladder lift ) and am still over the top happy about my decision to have this operation. Dr. Kogon has great bedside manner and your follow up office appointment is all about him learning more from each patients experience and results. My experience was nothing but positive from beginning to end. I would recommend Dr. Kogon to anyone with bladder issues / concerns. I rate Dr. Kogon 10 stars, he is the BEST at what he does. It's true his office staff could be better, thankfully HE is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Straight to the point clear, compassionate and very friendly. I felt secure and had a very positive experience

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

After elevated PSA scores, my GP sent me to see Dr Kogon. His office makes an appointment for me to have a cystoscopy. I looked up the procedure on the internet. Big mistake! Almost wanted to cancel my appointment. Instead, his kind receptionist made me an appointment for me to meet Dr Kogon in his office. At the appointment, I met Dr Kogon with my wife. He is such a nice man. when I went to the hospital for the cystoscopy, it was so easy and without any discomfort at all. Dr Kogan also did a prostate Biopsy at the hospital. Anyone would be very fortunate to be referred to this doctor. He took VERY good care of me.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr Kogon is by far the best Urologist I've been to.. I've been to others who have miss diagnosed my condition but Dr Kogon was quick to point out the issues at hand.. He's very friendly and very knowledgeable in his craft.. If anyone out there is looking for a top notch Urologist I highly recommend Dr Kogon he's very professional and extremely knowledgeable.. You won't be disappointed..

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Kogan himself is excellent. Very comfortable and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend. Even by Dr office standards (low expectations), the staff at Dr. Kogan's office are below average.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Nice guy. Great Dr. , knowledgeable, friendly and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Kogon is the best doctor I have met in this country. He is very knowlegable, kind, patient, humble and easy to communicate with. His staff were very helpful, efficient and nice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great urologist, sadly very poor admin staff. Much to be improved on across the board. First off answer the phone. Second return calls, third let us leave messages.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016