Ratings for Dr. Michael Kogon

Dr Kogon is by far the best Urologist I've been to.. I've been to others who have miss diagnosed my condition but Dr Kogon was quick to point out the issues at hand.. He's very friendly and very knowledgeable in his craft.. If anyone out there is looking for a top notch Urologist I highly recommend Dr Kogon he's very professional and extremely knowledgeable.. You won't be disappointed..

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Dr. Kogan himself is excellent. Very comfortable and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend. Even by Dr office standards (low expectations), the staff at Dr. Kogan's office are below average.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Nice guy. Great Dr. , knowledgeable, friendly and thorough.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

Dr. Kogon is the best doctor I have met in this country. He is very knowlegable, kind, patient, humble and easy to communicate with. His staff were very helpful, efficient and nice.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

Great urologist, sadly very poor admin staff. Much to be improved on across the board. First off answer the phone. Second return calls, third let us leave messages.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I showed on time and seen very quickly. Nice clean office with new equipment. Michael introduced himself as Michael not Dr. Demi-God. Very easy to converse with. Spent sufficient time and explained everything very well. Highly impressed.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

This Doctor never showed up to my schedule surgery at the hospital. Waited and waited and was already minutes from being sedated....no explanation.... no calls from his office to apologize ..........just left me hanging in the pre-op room . For the best any ways I guess ... I found a more qualified surgeon and was real pleased with the outcome. everything has a reason in life........ His office staff is just awful and extremely arrogant....Not a fan of him nor his office staff........

Submitted March 19, 2016

Dr. Kogon is an EXCELLENT specialist and very thorough with his patients. On the other hand the front office staff leaves A LOT to be desired. I realize that it's a busy office, but that shouldn't be their motto to down play the administration. When you call the office (which I dread) you can never reach anyone; if you leave a message on their voicemail, you don't get a call back. I find that communication doesn't seem to be a priority, for any business, anymore, and this is unacceptable in the medical industry. To run a successful business you need competant and ample amount of staff.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Kogon. I found that he and his staff were very thorough and compassionate when I had my prostate biopsy. I was impressed by the instructions verbal and written before and after. I would definitely recommend him to my friends who will inevitably get the same problems as I have.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Vasectomy - painless procedure, quick recovery, highly recommended

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015