Ratings for Dr. Michael Kogon

Dr Kogan is a knowledgeable, professional and highly capable. In 2012, he removed a tumor from my kidney. I am now 100% cancer free. His follow up was extremely thorough, communications always clear. I am grateful to have had him as my urologist.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Very professional from beginning to end. Dr. Kogan answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. Recovery was quick, little discomfort first day, a couple days later I forgot I had the procedure done. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

I had Dr. Kogon complete my vasectomy today. His nurse and himself were fantastic to deal with and were even ahead of schedule. I personally was not afraid of the procedure, but taking the ativan and the atmosphere, you would think It was a comedy club! Thanks so much Doc. I have absolutely no pain but I am also following all the instructions and no pain meds required

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Kogon did my vasectomy today. He did a wonderful performing the procedure. Dr.Kogon helped decrease my anxiety and added so humour. No scalpel was needed so that will speed my recovery. Just need time to rest. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr Kogon is a wonderful dr. I had my procedure done today, he gave great insight into how it was going to go. He made me feel completely comfortable throughout. I think we were laughing for most of the time. And before I knew it, he was done, almost no pain and no issues. Highly recommend dr kogon.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

he is amazing kind, humble, knowledgeable , very comfortable,the best doctor I have met in my life, yesterday I had surgery. he is very positive. thank you very much .n.m

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

This doctor is amazing. Fabulous bedside manner, very patient, answers all your questions, very knowledgable, thorough, kind. Very positive experience!!! Natalia B.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

This doctor is amazing. Fabulous bedside manner, very patient, answers all your questions, very knowledgable, thorough, kind. Very positive experience!!! Cheryl O

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

I am 9 months post op ( bladder lift ) and am still over the top happy about my decision to have this operation. Dr. Kogon has great bedside manner and your follow up office appointment is all about him learning more from each patients experience and results. My experience was nothing but positive from beginning to end. I would recommend Dr. Kogon to anyone with bladder issues / concerns. I rate Dr. Kogon 10 stars, he is the BEST at what he does. It's true his office staff could be better, thankfully HE is awesome.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2017

Straight to the point clear, compassionate and very friendly. I felt secure and had a very positive experience

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017