Ratings for Dr. Frank D. Li

I have been to three of this Drs.clinics and have been treated for pain for six years here. Dr. Like is a great Dr.as far as my experience is concerned. They do more than just prescribe pain meds. Spinal shots and r.f. ambulation , sorry if that is not spelled correctly. Did not care for one of the physicians a great deal, but did not have any problem seeing another provider at the same clinic when I spoke my concern. He is a physician NOT A BABYSITTER. I was able to do a little more activity with the help from Dr. Li . So much for that now andany other patients. Very sad to hear about the whole situation. I cannot speak for others, but I am pleased with my care.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2016

I am retired military and have seen at Seattle Pain Center for two years, if you did not research the Doctor you were seeing your an idiot. If you took too many Meds and overdosed your a dead idiot. Now Dr. Li is probably shutting down. If your a Health Care Provider and prescribe too much medicine your an idiot. Thanks to the idiot patients now I need a new doctor.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

From personal experience, this place is a disaster. Staff at the front are rude, wait time is unreal, the the good doctor I saw asked as many or more questions relating to what I'm afraid of, if I had ever been sexually, physically, or mentally abused; my alcohol use after I told him I don't drink, my recovery from alcohol, after I told him I don't drink; etc etc--than I was asked about the reason I was there (for pain!). My situation was completely minimized because I didn't show up in a body cast or feign agony, plus I'm not in my 80s. In my experience, this kind of practice epitomizes the scum bag, idiot mentality of so many doctors today, and I will be contacting my insurance to stop payment.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2016

I have been a patient at The Seattle pain center for almost three years up until my last appointment when I was accused of taking cocaine and that the lab after retesting it had found it in there. I tested negative at the clinic yet somehow it was in my UA later, I never recieved a call about this issue and was given 3 more prescriptions. When I went back for my follow up they came into the room after waiting for a hour to be seen they said they were not filling my pain medicine anymore and I needed to sign a paper and I was no longer a patient. I am 54 years old diabetic, had kidney renal failure and haven't had the same kidney function since. I have bad teeth from a dentist who failed me and I was denied dentures so I take medicine to relieve that pain, I can't walk barely from diabetic neouropathy, I have high blood pressure, etc. And am on several medications. I was accused of alcohol in my ua time before this and every time it's something new I have never taken or heard of. They prescribed methadone and percocet to me and Bennett even weaned me off even when I tried to tell them I haven't taken cocaine and don't and needed to figure out why my labs where coming back all strange they told me there's no way false positives can happen and I'm a liar. I requested to speak to the top person and I still have not heard back from anyone two weeks later. They cut off several people just the day I was there and witnessed people crying etc. One lady didn't have legs even and was accused of being on heroin when she said she didn't take it. They cut all other patients back to two pills a day everyone on the same plan with different pain and tolerance. They start you at a high dose abs slowly take you back even if your worse. They moved their Everett office and this all started happening. I now sit in my bed with withdrawals in horrible pain and disabled and now I'm way way worse then the day I walked into the clinic! I am low income or I would seek counsel and sue them for slander and defamation and anything else I could and I am going to try to do so eventually as soon as I can afford it or something. I asked lab to retest and they sent two sentences to pain clinic in email that the test was same that's all. I have been accused of taking illegal drugs and committing a crime and lied to and cut off a highly addictive medicine for NO REASON! Beware you will become a victim if I did and have your life ruined by them if you go there eventually. They have gone down hill and don't care about anyone's pain just getting your money now! I am not ever going to stop until I prove I didn't take drugs or do the things they have alleged!! It isn't fair to do this to innocent people!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

all I can say is DEA and DOH should inspect, false billing no physical ever done, run!!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

how can this office still be in practice? i was on hold for 30 minute! the staff is rude and the office is always so dirty.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Submitted May 25, 2014

Dr. Li runs 4 pain clinics including one in Everett, Seattle, Renton and Olympia. I think he may have originally intended to have good faith in his practice but now it is entirely a money making machine that skirts State legal mandates rather than cares about patient care. Dr. Li hires physicians assistants and nurse practitioners to actually see his hundreds of patients...NOT DOCTORS! One M.D. for hundreds of patients? It is a rare occasion that Dr. Li will actually see one of his own patients. You will see an unqualified nurse practitioner or physicians assistant that will have no idea of your history nor what the plan was that you were told at your last appointment. Recently Dr. Li made a decision to clinic wide define the dosage for every patient to the equivalent of 120mg of Morphine regardless of previous dosing or patient need. This is done so that he can get the money without the State requirements for seeing a doctor in my opinion. I think what he is doing is criminal.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

the staff is rude on the phone and lies about trying to get hold of me ive been with this doctor when he came from calf. its funny how they have the number right when money is owed.was told by dr li s helper that I was going to see a specialist about my injury ,but no help there either.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

I went and was seen by Dr shasti j think her name is anyway I waited a month for my appointment then called the day before to make sure of the time and then when I went they said I arrived at the wrong time and tried to make me pay a 59 fee and got irrate with me when I prove. It was there fault so I had yo have the supervisor called and then when I was seen the doctor told me that because I was sexually abused as a child that I was makijng my pain up

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Frank D. Li's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)