Ratings for Dr. Robert Brian Lutz

I waited in his office on three different occasions to see him only to spend 5 minutes with him. He was not aware of why I was there even though he had performed surgery on me two weeks prior. He performed a hysteroscopy and laposcopy that was supposed to help correct my PCOS, and paired it with birth control following the surgery even though I warned that birth control did not agree with me. My periods are now far worse and I am attempting to correct my hormone problem on my own.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

Dr. Lutz was always unhelpful. No bedside manner. Performed a procedure on me in office that I'm pretty sure was not done properly. He can be rude and very unprofessional. I would not recommend him to anybody!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

stay away from this dr. for delievery of your baby he is very unconcered aboutyour needs or your baby

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

I really like Dr. Lutz, I think he is an excellent doctor. He took his time and listened to me and answered all my questions. He gave me several treatment options to choose from and the one I chose was the perfect solution to my problem. Yes, his punctuality is slower than some other drs, but that's because he takes his time to talk to his patients and explain their condition and answer any questions they may have. For me Dr. Lutz is the best OB/GYN that I have ever gone to.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Extremely knowledgeable and shows concern and care for my health and the health of my baby.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2010

flag | Submitted June 9, 2010

He has a horrible bedside manner, is unconcerned with easing your fears, has no concern over your pain, acts as if you are a hindrance to his life!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Robert Brian Lutz's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

AARP