Ratings for Dr. Jihad S. Moukdad

I was a patient for a short time. Dr. Moukdad is an ok doctor, but expect to wait a very long time in his office, and to top it off the girls that work there are unprofessional and rude. They rather talk about what is going on in there lives, than to be concerned about the patient and why we are there. Worst doctors office I have ever, ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

My family and I have been pts of dr.m for many yrs. he is very understanding and a good listener. hes always treated us with respect and has always given us good advice and treatment. we will never go anywhere else. we love him.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I have been a pt of Dr. M for many years. I think he is wonderful. He is caring and always treats you like family. Makes you feel comfortable and has a kind bedside manner. He returns your messages pretty quickly when hes not in the office. I have recommended him numerous times and will continue to do so. He really is a good dr and a good guy.......

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

I've always had a great experience with Dr. Moukdad! he has even seen me a couple of times last minute! I always leave very satisfied with my visit. And I really dislike going to the Dr's. ;)

flag | Submitted March 26, 2011

My family has stopped seeing this Dr. He and his staff did me wrong last year. 1.Three weeks to diagnose and begin treatment. 2. Told me to go back to work next week when I was no where near able to work. I saw a specialist and was unable to work for 3 months. ( that was after surgery) Thank God I didn't listen to him! 3.Staff did not use my ins. properly and I am still getting bills for an MRI that would have been covered had they called Horizon.Like I said...He did me wrong but I will not give him the opportunity to do it again.

Submitted February 28, 2010