Ratings for Dr. Robert P. Griggs

First Time Patient and Absolutely a Great experience! Dr Griggs and his Staff are Great! He is so patient , knowledgeable, answers all of your questions with ease , relieves your concerns with real information, and he really treats you like a person! You will wait a little for your appointment however you will not be disappointed!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

best doctor ever been to would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

I've been this doctor's patient for 13 years. He delivered my daughter, I referred numerous friends to his practice because I was very happy with his work. There was always a problem though, his office staff. Everyone I referred said the same thing. He is awesome but his staff is terrible. I see other people saying that his staff is great. That makes me wonder. They are picking and choosing who they are nice to. I also wonder what criteria they are using to make this decision. I recently severed my relationship with this doctor because of the staff. Long wait time caused me to miss an appointment last year. This doctor overbooks, therefore does not value my time. Waiting 3 hours is very frustrating and the office staff are very insensitive. They adopt an "Oh well", "too bad", "I don't care" sort of attitude. This year I was turned away because I did not have a copy of my insurance card with me even though there was a copy of the card in my file. The receptionist refused to call the insurance company to verify my information. I went on line, brought the card up on my mobile phone, asked her to do the same so that she could print a second copy of the same card that she had in front of her, she refused. I asked her if I could email it to her so that she could print it, she refused. I asked to speak to the doctor, she told me that he won't want to speak with me. She went ahead and spoke to him herself and surprise! she came back and said he refused to speak to me. I waited until he came out to the front office and asked to speak with him and his exact words to me were: "why don't you just go to Staples and print a copy of the card?" He had no time to listen to my issue, that she already had a copy of the card. His mind had already been slanted by whatever the receptionist had said to him and was not interested in having a conversation with me. I finally got it, what they had been trying to tell me all evening and for years now. I am not important, my business isn't valuable. I asked for a form where I could request to have my files transferred and completed it. I took my newest referral, who was now disillusioned based on what had transpired and walked out of that office for the last time.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

good doctor, that does not care if his staff are not nice.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Dr. Robert P. Griggs Jr. Is called to be an Obstetrician/Gynecologist/ Infertility specialist. A provider with his speciality must deliver the same level of care with everyone, and that he does. Poke your head in his office you will see every age group, race and creed waiting with a purpose. He took care of me with my two little girls. I am feisty so I challenged him, during my complex pregnancy he challenged me back and would share this is what we are going to do. It was always 'what we are going to do.' He took care of my sister who was in town from NJ and operated on her, as an emergency , he is a Doctor with a giving heart. Dr. Griggs, The medical staff of his office, his loving family, I thank you for supporting Dr. Griggs, which allows him to be one of the top OB/Gyn providers in New York. Dr. Griggs, my family thanks you for all that you do. God Bless you. U rock! You have to know that!! There is a price for everything, waiting for Dr. Griggs is a small price to pay once you receive the care. Plan wisely. I will wait for my OB/Gyn, because I have been searching for him for a long time. The choice is always yours.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2014

Staff is very impolite, wait 3hrs at least, poor care.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Dr. Griggs delivered all five of my kids. He is helpful and caring. He has called me back personally when I request to speak to him with medical concerns. There is always a wait with him, but the staff in his office are kind and fun. It is well worth the wait to see him. Bring your tablet to pass the time :-).

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I feel that Dr. Griggs is one of the most competent, knowledgeable, and caring doctors I have ever met. He delivered my third child and I was told by his staff and nurses at the hospital that he probably saved her life. There were a lot of complications at the end of my pregnancy and he delivered her as an emergency c-section in the middle of the night. If I had a different doctor,the outcome could have been very different.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Griggs has such a wonderful practice. He is very knowledge and makes you feel like everthing will be ok. Although, one downfall is, the wait time. I can say it is worth it though.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

LoVing Dr. Griggs. Truly deserves a FIVE...Care given is WORTH the WAIT!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

Dr. Robert P. Griggs's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

UnitedHealthcare