Ratings for Dr. Michael Steosser

My advice ... Stay clear of this guy. He throws off the persona of a Christian, caring, in your corner guy...BUT he is condescending, manipulative, lyer. If he can't hand ya pills to immediately fix it, your in for a ride... Horrible experiences of lost or misplaced test results causing more stress and lost time as they made me reschedule to get them ..there is so much but not enough room to write..... He knows fully well of his inappropriate treatment and behaviour as he refuses to allow a support person in the in the exam room to witness this.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Should be called the come back kid ! As all you get from him is come back in two weeks , we'll have a date. I guess if you prolong and real healthcare long enough the body either heals itself or dies.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

he has been my family's doctor for 27yrs, you can ask him anything and if he does not know he will send you to someone who knows

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Made an appointment as requested by the doctor only to sit while he reviewed my file. No examination, no questions! When I asked why I was there...he said "I'm not reviewing your file on my own time."

flag | Submitted September 15, 2012

Dr Steosser is very helpful and personable. He genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010