Dr. Kathryn Swann

Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Swann

Dr swan herself is great, but it's impossible to get an appointment and her staff like to jerk patients around, making them feel like a bad person for just trying to get very nessasary prescription refills. They don't listen to what you have to say and will repeat the same info at you like your an idiot. Specifically 'Lorry' needs to be fired for making an emotionally unstable patient cry and feel like dirt.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Phenomenal doc!!! So sweet and caring! My kids and I so appreciate how thorough and helpful she is!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I used to be Dr. Swan's biggest fan, but I am now going to be looking for a new doctor. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment and have been told to go to a walk-in clinic for a major health problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Swan is extremely through and easy to talk to. She is the best family doctor I've ever had. Fantastic bedside manner and great with kids. I haven't experienced anything slightly negative with her or her staff. I always feel like I'm taking so much of her time but she doesn't rush you and is usually on time for appointments. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor tending to the care of our family!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

What happened? Dr Swan used to be so good. It seems that she's tired. It's hard to get appointments with her now and she seems to rush through the ones I do get. I've had an outstanding issue for a while now and when she hit a wall on what it was, she gave up. I literally have no diagnosis for my issues. The staff are a problem because they will half hear a conversation, walk off to tell Dr. Swan what you sort of said and come back with a non answer that is not helpful. They can also be very rude.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Swann is a fantastic doctor, I find her to be very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I never have a problem getting in to see Dr. Swann

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

We have been with this doctor for a while. She is polite and she listens which I find the most important aspect of a doctor. She follows quite a bit of Doctor's oath which is very hard to find now a days. Getting appointment has truly become a bit difficult though now a days she does ask to have an appointment even for routine prescriptions. Her staff do not shuffle any appointment in order to accommodate urgent needs. If you wish to have an evening appo they are hardly available before a few weeks as it is just one day a week. I see a comment on insurance below. I did not have an issue with the note she sent to my insurance. I guess it depends on insurance company too. I also have a copy of the note she sent and nothing concerning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

A very caring and knowledgeable doctor. My kids love her too!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Best Family Doctor I have had. Lovely in nature, punctual, knowledgable, and very patient. I cannot thank her enough. If I bring all or one of my children to see her - she will happily see them. She takes her time, is caring, and very cautious. She uses her best judgement and is not afraid to refer you for further tests or to a specialist if need be. I've only had one issue with one of the nurses that was and can be quite rude - however, I just chalked that up to her having a bad day and being over worked. Thank you Dr. Swan!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Ignore the negative comments. I changed doctors a few years ago and came to Dr. Swan. She is very she professional, knowledgeable and caring and I have never had an issue. Regarding the staff they too are extremely accommodating and sweet despite their hectic work schedules (they have more than 1 doctor to look after). Thank the Govt for overloading the doctors; but despite that Dr. Swann still takes adequate time with you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015