You may also like

Dr. Swan is extremely through and easy to talk to. She is the best family doctor I've ever had. Fantastic bedside manner and great with kids. I haven't experienced anything slightly negative with her or her staff. I always feel like I'm taking so much of her time but she doesn't rush you and is usually on time for appointments. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor tending to the care of our family!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

What happened? Dr Swan used to be so good. It seems that she's tired. It's hard to get appointments with her now and she seems to rush through the ones I do get. I've had an outstanding issue for a while now and when she hit a wall on what it was, she gave up. I literally have no diagnosis for my issues. The staff are a problem because they will half hear a conversation, walk off to tell Dr. Swan what you sort of said and come back with a non answer that is not helpful. They can also be very rude.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015

We have been with this doctor for a while. She is polite and she listens which I find the most important aspect of a doctor. She follows quite a bit of Doctor's oath which is very hard to find now a days. Getting appointment has truly become a bit difficult though now a days she does ask to have an appointment even for routine prescriptions. Her staff do not shuffle any appointment in order to accommodate urgent needs. If you wish to have an evening appo they are hardly available before a few weeks as it is just one day a week. I see a comment on insurance below. I did not have an issue with the note she sent to my insurance. I guess it depends on insurance company too. I also have a copy of the note she sent and nothing concerning.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

A very caring and knowledgeable doctor. My kids love her too!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Best Family Doctor I have had. Lovely in nature, punctual, knowledgable, and very patient. I cannot thank her enough. If I bring all or one of my children to see her - she will happily see them. She takes her time, is caring, and very cautious. She uses her best judgement and is not afraid to refer you for further tests or to a specialist if need be. I've only had one issue with one of the nurses that was and can be quite rude - however, I just chalked that up to her having a bad day and being over worked. Thank you Dr. Swan!!

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

Ignore the negative comments. I changed doctors a few years ago and came to Dr. Swan. She is very she professional, knowledgeable and caring and I have never had an issue. Regarding the staff they too are extremely accommodating and sweet despite their hectic work schedules (they have more than 1 doctor to look after). Thank the Govt for overloading the doctors; but despite that Dr. Swann still takes adequate time with you.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Few of her staff are very rude. Hard to get an appointment - seems to be overloaded with patients. Because of her unfair notes to insurance behind my back, I lost wages. Appears that she takes notes long after the fact and eventually forgets the fact. She used to be good before but over the years I believe she took too many patients beyond capability.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

Staff: Helpful, but are focused on getting as many people through the practice as possible. Since they serve 5-7 doctors in one practice on a daily basis, they spend little time on you and leave that to the doctor. Punctuality: Usually very on time, but will sometimes be a bit late from dealing with a previous patient. In my opinion that is good because that means she doesn't leave until you are absolutely satisfied with her help. Helpfulness: Always willing to help her patients, but still follows the rules. Never has she gone too far out of the way that could endanger her practice. Knowledge: Recently I was diagnosed with a growth in my brain. Dr. Swan's knowledge of the brain, even though she is not specialized was amazing. In the end, I left her office with the comfort of knowing that she would do all she could for me to get the issue resolved. She has been good to that promise.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

Impossible to get an appointment with her. Her staff are rude and if she doesn't know what is wrong with you she doesn't bother to continue searching. After 5 years i have changed doctors because of that.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

Dr. Kathryn Swann's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Swan is extremely through and easy to talk to. She is the best family doctor I've ever had. Fantastic bedside manner and great with kids. I haven't experien..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "What happened? Dr Swan used to be so good. It seems that she's tired. It's hard to get appointments with her now and she seems to rush through the ones I do get..."

September 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Swann is a fantastic doctor, I find her to be very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I never have a problem getting in to see Dr. Swann"

September 22, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "We have been with this doctor for a while. She is polite and she listens which I find the most important aspect of a doctor. She follows quite a bit of Doctor's..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A very caring and knowledgeable doctor. My kids love her too!"

July 6, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Best Family Doctor I have had. Lovely in nature, punctual, knowledgable, and very patient. I cannot thank her enough. If I bring all or one of my children to..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Ignore the negative comments. I changed doctors a few years ago and came to Dr. Swan. She is very she professional, knowledgeable and caring and I have never h..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Few of her staff are very rude. Hard to get an appointment - seems to be overloaded with patients. Because of her unfair notes to insurance behind my back, I lo..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Staff: Helpful, but are focused on getting as many people through the practice as possible. Since they serve 5-7 doctors in one practice on a daily basis, they ..."

January 9, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Impossible to get an appointment with her. Her staff are rude and if she doesn't know what is wrong with you she doesn't bother to continue searching. After 5 y..."

December 22, 2014
  • Accepting New Patients changed to "N"

April 2, 2013