Dr. Kathryn Swann

Ratings for Dr. Kathryn Swann

Best doctor by far! Always makes me feel comfortable and always listens. Never rushed.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

I've been seeing Dr. Swan for approximately 7 years. I have found her to have a consistently charming beside manner, very competent, and very thorough. I found her to display a genuine interest in helping and healing her patients. I consider myself blessed to have her on my team. Wow. Gold star!!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

Absolutely love Dr. Swan, I have had man doctors in my past and have never found one to be so compassionate as her. She is very helpful and listens. Very knowledgeable and kind. Very happy to be apart of the office. The staff I find can be difficult at times but I think its because they have so many doctors to schedule and have to prioritize important appointments. All in all I won't be changing doctors again! I am sticking with Dr Swan.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr Swan and her staff are the most accommodating and professional physicians I have ever had. She is genuinely concerned about your health, they are always punctual and unlike some previous reviews, the office staff is incrediblel! We are so lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Dr swan herself is great, but it's impossible to get an appointment and her staff like to jerk patients around, making them feel like a bad person for just trying to get very nessasary prescription refills. They don't listen to what you have to say and will repeat the same info at you like your an idiot. Specifically 'Lorry' needs to be fired for making an emotionally unstable patient cry and feel like dirt.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Phenomenal doc!!! So sweet and caring! My kids and I so appreciate how thorough and helpful she is!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

I used to be Dr. Swan's biggest fan, but I am now going to be looking for a new doctor. It is IMPOSSIBLE to get an appointment and have been told to go to a walk-in clinic for a major health problem.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2016

Dr. Swan is extremely through and easy to talk to. She is the best family doctor I've ever had. Fantastic bedside manner and great with kids. I haven't experienced anything slightly negative with her or her staff. I always feel like I'm taking so much of her time but she doesn't rush you and is usually on time for appointments. We are very grateful to have such a great doctor tending to the care of our family!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

What happened? Dr Swan used to be so good. It seems that she's tired. It's hard to get appointments with her now and she seems to rush through the ones I do get. I've had an outstanding issue for a while now and when she hit a wall on what it was, she gave up. I literally have no diagnosis for my issues. The staff are a problem because they will half hear a conversation, walk off to tell Dr. Swan what you sort of said and come back with a non answer that is not helpful. They can also be very rude.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2015

Dr. Swann is a fantastic doctor, I find her to be very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. I never have a problem getting in to see Dr. Swann

flag | Submitted September 22, 2015