Ratings for Dr. Jana Siderov

What a horrible woman. I have been going to see Dr. Siderov since I was a child, and she has never been helpful, or competent. She is very vindictive (once you do something to make her not like you - such as question her - look out!). Night and day difference. She has misdiagnosed me, and other members of my family several times. Soon as we went and saw another doctor, they had us diagnosed properly, and usually could believe what we were telling them Siderov told us because it was such an obvious diagnosis. If she says you have something wrong with you and you disagree, or ask if it might be something else, she gets very rude and defensive. Guess what Jana, turns out it was something else! She is extremely judgy on your life choices, and gets hung up on things like me being an ex smoker (stomach pains - are you smoking again? Trouble sleeping, are you smoking again?) I would rather go see a veterinarian that her. Patient beware, after years of rudeness, misdiagnosis, and attitude, if I never see her again it will be too soon.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

*I have been going to Dr. Sidorov for years. One thing I like about her is she isn't afraid to refer you to a specialist if she isn't sure what is going on. Sometimes I feel she doesn't listen to you if you have discovered something that you can offer her for information. I know she is the Dr., but she isn't always right. She does expect you to take care of yourself for sure, and follows up on your tests etc. that need to be done. She can be harsh at times expecting everyone to be like her and that just isn't the way life is. One thing she needs to do is relook your medications more often to make changes when possible. Meaning maybe a patient has been on them too long etc. Most of all though I truly believe she is a caring Dr.*

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

If she can not figure out what is going on with you she is always willing to refer you to a specialist. She is always caring.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

she has been my doctor since i was a small child. always kind and nice to me. She always gets me in there right away, never have to wait if its involving my sick children. my only issue with her of late is she is in too much of a rush & not reading my file before prescribing creams for my skin issues. i have highly reactive skin to certain corticosteroids resulting in extreme allergic reactions and 2 times now she has prescribed me creams with corticosteroids in them causing an outbreak on my skin! this last one was supposed to be a prescription strength polysporin but to my surprise after purchasing it ($50)and using it, i found it had corticosteroid in it! SO MAD RIGHT NOW. from now on i see her only for colds and flus. anything else regarding my skin im seeing Dr. Martindale the dermatologist because he KNOWS what he is doing unlike her.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2011

She is arrogant, has no time or patients and I would rather see any other doctor than her.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

has looked after our family for 28 years,very supportive and has our complete trust but if you are too lazy to accept responsibility in health care perhaps fing someone who does not engage patients in their care would be better for you.we love her style of shared-care

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010