Ratings for Dr. Michelle Goecke

Dr Goecke performed life saving emergency surgery in my father 8 years ago. She is professional, thorough and explains everything very clearly. Now she is doing a scheduled elective surgery on my husband and our family could not be happier or more confident knowing that he is in the best of hands with Dr Goecke. She took all of the time we needed to explain everything abut his procedure and answer all of our questions.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2016

Had my gall bladder removed, and must say from beginning to end Dr. Goecke was awesome thats all I can say. Did I say awesome.....lol.... yeah I highly recommend her. I may retract this statement if she really hurts me pulling out my stitches though...lol.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

Dr. Goecke performed emergency perforated colon surgery on me. She was very attentive to all my questions following the surgery. Excellent doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014

Dr Goecke is a wonderful doctor, she did my husbands Gall bladder surgery ,she made sure both my husband and I understood the proceedure and the aftercare , I would highly recommend her

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

This doctor saved my life after my GP and the ER misdiagnosed me. Following surgery, she kept me informed and treated me with care without coddling. She was clear with me about my recovery and subsequent health and left no unanswered questions.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

I was referred to Dr. Goecke by my GP for a second opinion. She explained everything clearly and laid out all my options. She took her time, answered all my questions and did not lean on me to make any hasty decisions. Her MOA was very friendly and professional. I will be going back for a follow-up appointment.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

Just an absolute terrible experience. My surgery got complicated and I got an infection. On top of that this doctor was rude. She spoke very harshly to me all the time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Great doctor very reassuring and answered all questions fully and thoughtfully. Gave me options on surgery depending on what what important to me and tooke extra measures (icing surgery site post op) to ensure that I was comfortable afterwards. All the nurses and anethesiolgist were really nice and very aware of my comfort and helpful. Almost made surgery a pleasant experience. Very low pain after surgery (would recommend sleeping in recliner for all stomach surgeries as I did as really helped to keep pain non existant)

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

She is very rudy and has no compassion. I had the misfortune of being under her care. She has a lot of attitude and is not a sincere person. I have seen her yell at staff and students. Very bitter woman.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

I had brief encounters with her; Dr. Goecke had attitude when she talked to me. Was addressing me irrespectfully. She wondered and asked me why I am in the Hospital this long.She appeared like a poor military commander than a doctor. Her communication ability was not sufficient.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012