Ratings for Dr. Emil Svoboda

I have been treated by Dr Svoboda for over 10 years and more recently his daughter aswell. I would definitely recommend them to any scaredy cat like me! They make you feel like family and have a beautiful and very clean set up! The hygienist is always careful and kind, she even gives me numbing gel and advil to help me feel nothing! I don't dread dentistry anymore and smile when someone compliments me on my new teeth.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I saw Dr. Svoboda for my implant surgery. I was greeted by very friendly, knowledgeable staff and felt comfortable from the beginning. I (as are many people)am nervous of surgery and dental work. I did my research, saw many others but returned to Dr. Svoboda. He is very educated, knowledgeable and his skill amazed me. He and all his staff did a fantastic job making me feel comfortable. They answered all my questions and made me feel great. I now have full function of all my teeth without needing my denture any more. We even had a "Death to the denture" ceremony after my caps were placed. I feel great and am no longer nervous of the dentist. I have recommended Dr Svoboda, his associates and his hygienists to anyone who comments on my smile! I am forever thankful for the smile that will outlive me! Thank You!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Emil Svoboda's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1982)

Tufts