Ratings for Dr. Scott C. Schwartz

He is a GREAT dentist. I have been going to him for a few years now. He started seeing my husband who was seeing another dentist. Dr Schwartz found that my husband has some serious issues with his gums. He always had bad breath and he thought it was from his stomach. He would have lost his teeth if the problem had not been addressed. It took a while and many visits, but now has good dental health and will keep all his teeth.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I have had a wonderful experience. Dr Schwartz explains everything he is doing and cares. His hours are for working people which is rare. He follows up with a call to see how you are feeling. I was terrified of dentists until I went to see him. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

My family & I have been patients since 1997 & have had excellent care. I had two "after hours" & weekend emergencies: wa broken tooth & once with a lost filling that was many many years old. Dr. Schwartz met me at his office at 8 pm on a weeknite and the other time on a Sunday at his office. His hygienist Kelly is very efficient & teaches patients proper tooth care. She has helped show me better ways to care for my mouth beyond brushing and flossing. My wife has always feared dentists due to very sensitive gums, but never once had any negative issues when having her teeth cleaned & checked. We do not know where some of the comments arise from disgruntled patients, but it would appear - just as as extreme negative comments by restaurant reviewers too often arise from ex-employees or cempetitors - some of these extreme negatives may be from competitive dentists or passed off fired employees. Dr. Schwartz doesn't put up with incompetence: he is a posirive perfectionist!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

I've been going to Dr. Schwartz for close to 10 years. He's the only dentist I will ever go to. No pain and great results.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

I am very disappointed. Dr. Schwartz and his staff might be knowledgeable but not helpful. They have to learn how to listen to people. Talk is cheap. Sometimes we all have to listen and we all have to figure out how we are going to handle the situation together. But not in that office.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013

Run...don't walk away from this Dentist! This man is the most impersonal dentist ever encountered, not only is he arrogant and very rude to patients and staff, he wears too much overpowering cologne, talks mean to his staff in front of patients and to top it off he puts you in the filling of the month club. He talks down to patients as if he is a higher power. Finds ways to make you think your old fillings needs replacing as well as filling teeth with no problems. And every visit the average wait was 30 minutes or more. there are many good Dentist in Lee county that are gracious kind and do good for their patients. This is not one of them.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

Horrible experience! He had myself and my family basically living at his office for treatments that weren't necessary. My husband and I both had issues that Dr Schwartz created fixed at other Dentist offices. He said my 3 year old at the time had a cavity and has caused a traumatic experience for her. She wouldn't allow him to do the filling and now(3 years later and 2 dentist opinions later) there is no cavity where he said! How can he sleep at night performing work(and pain) on people for his benefit. Especially on innocent children! He did so much work on my older daughter, myself and my husband that I know wasn't necessary. Since changing dentists, we go every 6 months for cleanings and no other issues! Dr Schwartz is very egotistical and will talk down to you if you ask a question. The staff is so rude and it for some reason it takes about 20 minutes to check out...my new dentist office, 1 minute! I'm only writing this to save other people from a horrible experience!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Great knowledge! Always careful and precise. If your work isn't done perfect, he won't let you walk out the door. My whole family goes to Dr. Schwartz for all of our dental work. His office is beautiful and is very clean, he has two big TV's in the waiting room and he even has TV's in the all the dental chairs. I highly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

To begin, the lady whom often answered the phone was impolite to say the least....I also, once, when paying for services at the office found the two ladies behind the desk rather angry at each other, unprofessional. As for the doctor, he is filling happy. He several times suggested fillings for pretty much my child's entire mouth and then about a year or two later wanted to do the fillings again on the same teeth!! He one time made us feel like horrible parents because he gave us a huge bill (estimate) and felt that if we didn't do it our child would suffer. He never suggested a payment plan which I would of done but frankly his behavior is unprofessional. I am on the search for a new dentist now..........the horrible experience with him has made it difficult for me to find another doctor. Unfortunately I have to travel one hour out just to find a pediatric dentist. Don't use this dentist!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Extremely wonderful and helpful staff and Dr Schwartz has been thoughtful and caring for me and my children!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012