Ratings for Dr. Anthony O. Roberts

Just had a check up from my eye exam in May. I'm seeing about 20/15 now. Very happy with the outcome! Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr Roberts is one incredible physician who checks on his patient the same day post surgery.I was very happy withe the outcome.I will recommend him to my family and friends should they need vision correction.Thank you for the excellent service.The staff are friendly and helpful.Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Roberts performed Catarct surgery the experience was awesome, i'll recomed him to all my friends and family he's the best Dr doctor and very professional his entire staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I love this doctor. Very professional, very kind and friendly. Everything he did was perfect. I would recommend him to my own family. He is so caring. What else to say?

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

This is astoundingly fast and affective. The doctor and all staff remembered my name and I felt very welcomed.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I walked into dr Roberts office 6 weeks ago seeing poorly with glasses. After 2 cataract surgeries and a couple weeks of slight blurry discomfort I now see better then ever. Thank you Dr Roberts you rock.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018

Everything went well, had my eye surgery last week and much better than I ever expected. The staff and the doctor are excellent.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

DR Roberts has been a blessing to me I was almost blind because of the density of my catharact. He was recommended to me by my step mother Mrs Agnes k nelson who was also his patient . Prior to DR Roberts performing surgery on both eyes, couple of other had told me because of my thyriod issues surgery could not be done with out anethesiia, but DR Roberts proved them wrong , I could go on & on as I have recommended to all my friends & others. His personality & caring ways ex calling you after to find out how you are doing greatly impressed me & I really appreciated each time. he is the best.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

The gift of being able to see clearly without glasses is worth more than I can find the words to express. I would recommend this doctor and this practice anyone with any Opthamology needs. Thank you for helping me see the beauty around me again. You have blessed me.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

One on one meetings with Dr. Roberts from day one were very impactful in choosing him for this procedure. Really made the whole process seem a lot more personable than other facilities in the area. Really recommend his work to any and all looking for refractive eye surgery.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Dr. Anthony O. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Workers Comp