Ratings for Dr. Anthony O. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is always very thorough and explains everything clearly. He takes the time to answer all my questions and I never feel rushed. I had cataract surgery by him and he did a fantastic job!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

I was very please with the doctor that seems so caring and their professional staff Everyone is very courteous and helpful all the time. Doctor Roberts has an amazing team also at the Shady Grove Hospital and was so impressed with the cataract surgery how easy he made it seem. I will reccomend his practice to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

This is a very professional and friendly office, both the doctor and the staff. I am always seen on time and I feel that Dr Roberts is an excellent and capable physician.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2018

Dr Roberts is truly outstanding. His expertise, patience understanding and attention the medical and need of the patient iOS the best to date. Most impressive is the follow after each surgery, minimum wait time and the outstanding staff. I recommend Dr Roberts to all. Thank You Dr Roberts, I can see "clearly" now!!!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

...Last year on the rifle range my friend said to me, "look, .there's a deer up at the 400 yard berm!" I replied that I could not see it, and that was when I had to face the fact my eyes weren't clear. As it turned out I had cataracts in both eyes. Panick! My friend sent me to Dr. Roberts at Shady Grove Ophthomology. He not only removed the cataracts but gave me multi focus insert lenses and corrected my astigmatism with laser surgery at a later date. I now work and shoot and read without glasses. But the story continues...three months later I fell while hiking and injured my left eye on a branch. My eye was actually bleeding. After the emergency room, I went back to Dr. Roberts for continued care on the injured eye. My eyesight has come back to 20 20 and I'm back working normally. I depend on Dr. Roberts for my visual health and I highly recommend him to anyone else. Nothing feels so good as to be able to see clearly!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2018

Dr.Roberts IS the "go to" surgeon! From the office to the surgery, it was seamless from start to finish. Amazing experience and I can see again! I HIGHLY recommend Dr.Anthony Roberts!!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I highly recommend Shady Grove Opthalmology. Excellent service from the entire staff. Dr. Roberts is an excellent surgeon. Very pleased with my results.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Visit went excellent. I can't believe how well I am seeing just a couple weeks after the procedure. Will definitely recommend to anyone seeking vision correction

flag | Submitted May 28, 2018

Dr. Roberts did an outstanding job explaining the procedure before surgery. He patiently answered all of my (many) questions and gave me confidence that the surgery would go without problems. He did a superb job with the surgery and I am amazed to be able to see so clearly without glasses. It has been truly life-changing for me. I highly recommend LASIK surgery and Dr. Roberts is the right doctor to choose to do the surgery.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Roberts has fully restored my sight through LASIK! He has been consistently knowledgeable, friendly, and professional. I have been at ease throughout my entire experience with this practice and the results are exactly what I had dreamed they would be. The office staff is courteous and well-organized. I highly recommend Dr. Roberts!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Anthony O. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD