Ratings for Dr. Anthony O. Roberts

Dr. Roberts is excellent. He takes the time to explain issues and processes in detail. He is available via phone for any questions or concerns. The evaluation, LASIK procedure, and follow-ups have been great. Having LASIK performed on me has been a life changing experience!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Excellent service, exellent staff, exellent doctor,I will recommend Dr. Roberts to family and friends

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr Roberts and his staff was amazing to work with. Everyone was kind, helpful and the procedure I went through was quick and had unbelievable results. I'll be recommending this practice to all my friends for sure. Thank you so much!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2017

Staff was very warm, friendly and professional. The doctor provided great instructions for pre/post op guidelines. I would highly recommend the service!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

Dr. Roberts and his staff are very professional and polite. They take great care of their patients and ensure optimal results where applicable.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Roberts is a patient oriented eye surgeon. He gives you information and makes you feel comfortable in the process. I highly recommend him and his office staff. Very professional patient centered care facility. I regained my eyesight on my right eye and extremely grateful to dr. Roberts and dr. Vu who performed a combination surgery. Thank you and god bless! *NAME*

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr Roberts is always pleasant to work with. My experience with LASIK has been great so far and I have been recommending it to friends and family. I should have come to Dr. Roberts years ago!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr Roberts' office is well run and very friendly. Important for new patients like me. I had cataract surgery with dr Roberts and found him to be very kind, efficient, caring and professional. Having had experience with other drs in this field, I found Dr Roberts and his office to be a complete service with emphasis on patient comfort and care!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Roberts is excellent. Have ad two cataract surgeries and both went without a hitch. Not only am I very pleased with with Dr. Roberts' professionalism and skills, it was very apparent from the hospital staff that he is the best.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Had left eye procedure done with great results and just had right eye completed. Can't believe how easy and painless the procedure was. Dr. Anthony was so knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. Will definately recommend to others, in fact already have!!!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

Dr. Anthony O. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD