Ratings for Dr. Anthony O. Roberts

I got done my LASIK couple days ago nd i am extremely excited .My vision now is 20/15 and no need any glasses nd contacts .Dr Anthony did an awesome job .Thnx to him .

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Anthony Roberts sees the eye from all angles accurately and he always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face in times of healing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I couldn't be happier ... No more glasses... forever! Dr. Roberts was great and explained the process and possible complications. Went into this feeling confident about the outcome and happy to say that the process and outcome exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Roberts is amazing. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Had cataract surgey with Dr. Roberts and couldn't be more satisfied with results, vision was 20/20 already the day after surgery. Was impressed that Dr. Roberts followed up the evening after surgery with a phone call to see how I was doing. Would highly recommend Dr. Roberts for his professionalism and use of latest technology. Office staff is also professional, thorough and very helpful. Great overall experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

My experience with Dr. Roberts and his staff was great. I was nervous about PRK. I knew recovery time would be gradual and I wouldn't be able to see well immediately following surgery. However, I've been wearing contacts and glasses since 4th grade so I was ready for a change. Dr. Roberts and his staff provided great instructions and Dr. Roberts even provided his personal contact info in case of emergencies. This help put me at ease. Over time, I noticed my vision improving literally every day. By about three weeks after surgery, my vision was already better than my vision prior to surgery. It's been about 4 months and I have 20/15 vision. I don't regret anything about this decision and would recommend Dr. Roberts to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2018

I currently was without an eye doctor and in need of an appointment for vision problems I was having. Dr Robert's staff was so helpful in fitting me in for an emergency appointment to be seen right away. The staff was so friendly and efficient and I was impressed at the number of tests that I received to diagnose my problem. Luckily it was nothing serious, but was impressed by Dr. Roberts attention to detail and my needs. Would highly recommend him and his practice.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Robert's and his medical staff are so kind and professional. I could not be more pleased with my recent Catarct surgery. I would highly recommend him to anyone that is looking for a qualified eye surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

I was scared in the beginning but Anthony Roberts put my fears to rest and did a great job operatig on my eyes and now I see real well close up and far away. I highly recommend Anthony Roberts.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

I am very happy I could. Read better .dr Roberts is Avery good doctor

flag | Submitted September 4, 2018

Dr. Anthony O. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

UnitedHealthcare