Ratings for Dr. Anthony O. Roberts

I came today for my postoperative appointment after having PRK 5 days ago. I'm thoroughly pleased with my results so far as well as the entire appointment-setting, meeting the doctor, having the procedudure done, and followup process. I would 100% recommend Shady Grove Ophthalmology to my family and friends. Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2019

Dr. Roberts' professionalism and expertise are unmatched. I was so confident going into my PRK surgery beacuse of Dr. Roberts' team of supportive staff and his excellent patient care. The results are as promised, and I've forgotten what it was like to be dependent on glasses and contacts!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

The comments I read online definitely proven to be true. The entire staff made my Lasik procedure feel like a walk in the park. I loved the personal attention and how Dr. Roberts met with me in person and explained everything to me. If I didn't know better I would think I was his only patient. Never felt rushed. He didn't pressure me. And the visual aids and charts he used were perfect. I am definitely singing your praises to everyone I meet. From the knowledgeable staff who greeted me as soon as I walked in, to the young lady who took my preliminary eye ecam - everyone was so friendly and professional. I loved the whole experience and would noy hesitate to do it all over again. Please don't change a thing.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I had a excellent experience!! Everyone was very friendly!! I was very nervous about the procedure, but my husband got Lasix last year by Dr.Roberts and was very happy with his eyes and I finally came in to have it done. Dr. Roberts made me feel very comfortable and explained everything in detail and helped me feel calm by giving Xanax to get through the procedure. He even called me that night after the procedure to make sure I was doing good and if I had any questions!! The next morning I can see so clear and I am very pleased with the service and very glad I finally got it done! I highly recommend Dr Roberts!!!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2019

Please accept my sincerest thanks. Leading up to, during, and following my procedure, I was impressed with the high level of service and professionalism extended to me by you and your staff. This, combined with you capability and dedication, made me comfortable throughout the entire process. I am very pleased with the outcome, and you have my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

I got done my LASIK couple days ago nd i am extremely excited .My vision now is 20/15 and no need any glasses nd contacts .Dr Anthony did an awesome job .Thnx to him .

flag | Submitted December 31, 2018

Dr. Anthony Roberts sees the eye from all angles accurately and he always makes me laugh and puts a smile on my face in times of healing.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2018

I couldn't be happier ... No more glasses... forever! Dr. Roberts was great and explained the process and possible complications. Went into this feeling confident about the outcome and happy to say that the process and outcome exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

Dr. Roberts is amazing. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2018

Had cataract surgey with Dr. Roberts and couldn't be more satisfied with results, vision was 20/20 already the day after surgery. Was impressed that Dr. Roberts followed up the evening after surgery with a phone call to see how I was doing. Would highly recommend Dr. Roberts for his professionalism and use of latest technology. Office staff is also professional, thorough and very helpful. Great overall experience.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Dr. Anthony O. Roberts's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Rockville, MD