Ratings for Dr. Brad M. Gould

Cant ever get in touch with this guy, poor follow up service and non-responsive. He has messed up hours, this guy works a 5 hour day 3 days out of the week. Life must be good. He let's his assistants and the receptionist do all of the work. They keep saying leave a message he'll call you back. Haven't received a call back yet. This guy is wasting my time and money. And always unavailable. Yep he's nice and friendly and all but he not addressing none of my issues. I feel like I could have done what he did for my myself... I wish I could get my money back... wishful thinking...

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

I see Dr. Gould at his location in Atlanta (Dunwoody) and have to say he is one of the best doctors I've had. Super nice and friendly, you can talk to him about multiple issues and not feel like you are being rushed. Very smart explains everything in plain english and answers everyone of my questions. He also does a great job making things easy and tries to get everything done at the visit so I'm not coming in multiple times. Never had any issues scheduling an appointment and the staff does a good job taking care of things.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Note - Dr. Gould will take PPO insurance but not POS. A doctor's visit is well over $100, since you can't pay a co-pay. My insurance is BCBS, but it's a POS and not PPO so I have to pay the full office charge. He's knowledgeable and has definitely helped me with several issues and has given me particular supplements and vitamins to help. BUT that said, only one of the supplements really helped and the others - I felt no difference. I've had better luck going to the local health food store and purchasing some supplements there. Also, Gould does not deal with "female" issues, cancer or other such diseases, so I would not choose this doctor as your primary care. There's rarely follow-up, other than an email. You have to pursue your own course of action as far as your health goes (which, goes without saying) and plan your visits ahead of time. Regarding visits, times available are limited - no early appointments or late in the day ones. That's fine if you can get the time off to go.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Excellent doctor. Spent lots of time with me and explained everything in great deal with regard to my lab results and my physical.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I am a 58 yr old male. Needed a new Family Practice Dr. Scheduled a complete physical with Dr Brad Gould summer 2011. Have been well so have not needed a Family Dr until last week. Called his office for an app on Thursday, fearing sinus infection. Told my staff, he was not in. Asked for an appointment for next day - all booked up. First appointment was 6 days later. Asked if he or his assist could call me. Never heard from anyone. Physical I received was minimal. Results in email. No follow-up discussion even with slightly high blood pressure and colesterol. Mentioned I was overdue for first colonoscopy at my age. No discussion. Dr Gould was polite, went through the routine but nothing more. This is not Family Practice in my eyes. Never go back. Warn others.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

Dr. Gould saw me for an acute sinus and respiratory infection. I was experiencing severe tightness in my chest, painful sinus pressure in my head and face and coughing up thick and bloody mucus. When I get this sick I am usually in bed for 3-4 days before I start to feel like doing anything. Dr. Gould was able to diagnose and treat me with herbs and supplements. This is the very first time I have ever had such a quick positive response without taking mega doses of antibiotics and steroids. Unfortunately, antibiotics always have other side effects that affect my overall immune system. I am thrilled to feel so much better in such a quick amount of time. It is so rare to find an excellent medical doctor who also practices homeopathy. I would definitely recommend Dr.Gould to others!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

I saw this doctor when he was with Lawrenceville Family practice. I went because I was feeling something in my ovary area. He hesitantly did one and then said he couldn't feel anything because I was too fat. I ended up an emergency appt. with my GYN a few days later and I had surgery for a grapefruit sized ovarian tumor. My husband also saw this doctor at the same office and my hubby held out his hand to shake Dr. Gould's and the doctor refused to shake his hand. He tried to sell my husband herbs for his foot pain and sent him to a physical therapist instead of diagnosing him correctly. It turned out that my husband has gout which we found out years later after more damage has been done and should have been diagnosed years before. This is a dangerous doctor and I consider myself pretty accurate at judging doctors because I am a registered nurse at a large hospital in Atlanta.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2011

Excellent, professional service; great nutrition information (wellness factor.)

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Brad M. Gould's Credentials

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med, Augusta Ga 30912 (Grad. 1999)

AHC