Dr. John R. Boon

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John R. Boon

Excellent dr patient communication. He explained everything clearly. Very pleased with my visit.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2019

Front office staff are great! Dr. Boon and nurse are great as well. Dr. Boon is efficient and answers all questions I had.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Boon was amazing as his care level and concern for me and my family was fantastic. He is awesomely skilled too!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

I was pleased with the whole experi from the conciliation to the procedure the staff made it easy and talked with me through the whole visit. Would definitely reccomend Dr. Boon to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2019

Dr. Boon was great, and the staff is awesome! They made the experience memorable.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Very good. Five minuets wait to see Dr. Boon. Great Dr. Very good at explaining everything. Nice staff. This clinic is tops. I highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2019

Dr. Boon and his staff provided detailed information at all times regarding my upcoming care. His nurse was personable, professional, and practical at all times, and made it easy to understand all instructions. As for my doctor, Dr Boon is absolutely the best! His excellent bedside manners coupled with outstanding surgical skills ensure that his patients get the best possible outcome in each situation.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2019

The procedure was quick and easy. Dr. Boon and his nurse were friendly and courteous throughout the surgery and kept my mind at ease with conversation.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Staff very friendly and accommodating. Dr. Boon is easy to talk to and explains all options in a clear, concise way. Christi is fabulous, too!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2019

I came in for a vasectomy. They took me in really quick. Met the doctor and he gave me a quick consultation, then I went to the procedure room. When he uses the solution to numb you it feels like a vaccine shot. After that you do not feel a thing. The whole procedure took 12 minutes and I was at the office approximately 45 minutes. Amazing service!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2019

Dr. John R. Boon's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Coventry Healthcare