Ratings for Dr. Michel Duplessis

Tres satisfaite du dr Duplessis ,il a de l'écoute et pose des questions pour bien répondre au besoin de l'enfant par contre l'infirmier qui travail avec lui semble plutôt froid et pas trop de compassion pour l'enfant ,enfin pour le mien . La secrétaire super gentille et toujours souriante .

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Duplessis quickly answers emails or phone calls. He is very helpful and follows up regularly.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Les réceptionnistes du bureau sont gentilles et efficaces. Le docteur Duplessis est disponible pour bien répondre à nos questions. Il sait faire preuve de patience et de compréhension.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014

Knows what he is doing. Not the warmest of person on first meeting, he asked me to see me with my question list as soon as possible. I do appreciate his caring for me over time; never lets me down when I had problems with MS. He is nearing retirement now. Hope to be cared for by his equivalent.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2013

Il est très sympathique, connaissant et attentionné. Il prend le temps de répondre à toutes les questions en des mots simples. He is very sympathetic, knowledgeable and caring. He answered every question, taking the time and words we needed.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

Although he takes the time to listen, i don't get much support from him. I am not getting releif and he doesn't seem to me proposing new ideas or solutions. He doesn't explain to me things unless I ask but when I do ask he does take the time to answer.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr Duplessis has been my neuro for a year and a half now. He is calm, rational, comforting in his own way, patient and explains well. He has always taken my complaints seriously and can scientifically explain why I am having such and such symptoms. He has also supported me with my demands of accommodations at my place of work. He is up to date with recent R&D and gives his honest opinion. His nursing staff, however, are the complete opposite, on the phone at least. I have MS and phoned because my leg won't support me anymore. I phoned 3 times, left 2 messages, spoke to a very cold nurse who said that I would get a call next week and more than a month later, they still haven't phoned me back. In conclusion, Dr Duplessis gets a 10/10 while the nursing staff at the clinic NeuroRive Sud get a 0/10.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2011