You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Gustavo Ortega

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Fantastic Doctor, really goes above and beyond! Grateful for the kindness.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2015

My husband child hood pediatrician and now my children's. ☺☺

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

He's an amazing doctor! If it wasn't for him my sister wouldn't be alive right now and I'm so grateful for him for that. Im happy that he was my doctor and now the doctor to my baby

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

He was my doctor for 19 years , since the day I was born. He is amazing and Maria is the sweetest lady. After 19 years of him as my doctor I would refer any one to him. He found and solved more problems for me that most doctors couldn't or wouldn't even bother looking into.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Been going to him for years and he sucks! He is now only open till 2pm, but specializes in kids medicine, hello they go to school till 3pm. He is lazy, I had medical forms for him to complete, no I had to do it and get his secretary to stamp them, this caused a 2 month delay in my disability benefits but cost me $30 to get. He rushes all the time, even though he is always late, don't know why we even have appointments. On top of that he knows nothing about special needs kids and the quack psychologist he referred us to was more useless than he is.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Excelente Doctor mas de 40 anos de experiencia!!!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr Ortega is a outstanding dr in takes his time one of the best he has been our family pedi for my kids for years him and Maria are two great people god bless them their doing great jobs !!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Gustavo Ortega's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with him since 2011, never have any problem with him. He's a wonderful doctor including his reception."

February 11, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Pediatrician in Canada. Highly recommend as 5+ Profesional, years of experience and provide outstanding service to little patience. "

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic Doctor, really goes above and beyond! Grateful for the kindness."

December 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband child hood pediatrician and now my children's. ☺☺"

August 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He's an amazing doctor! If it wasn't for him my sister wouldn't be alive right now and I'm so grateful for him for that. Im happy that he was my doctor and now ..."

June 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was my doctor for 19 years , since the day I was born. He is amazing and Maria is the sweetest lady. After 19 years of him as my doctor I would refer any one..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Been going to him for years and he sucks! He is now only open till 2pm, but specializes in kids medicine, hello they go to school till 3pm. He is lazy, I had m..."

April 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excelente Doctor mas de 40 anos de experiencia!!!!"

December 2, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Ortega is a outstanding dr in takes his time one of the best he has been our family pedi for my kids for years him and Maria are two great people god bless ..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ortega is the best pediatrician - he is patient, kind & always has found whta the problem was with my boys. I wouldn't trust any other pediatrician -"

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Para los que somos de habla hispana no puede haber un doctor mejor recomendadisimo excellent doctor"

October 15, 2014