You may also like

Rate Dr. Gustavo Ortega

Dr. Gustavo Ortega's Ratings

My husband child hood pediatrician and now my children's. ☺☺

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2895119].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2015

He's an amazing doctor! If it wasn't for him my sister wouldn't be alive right now and I'm so grateful for him for that. Im happy that he was my doctor and now the doctor to my baby

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2840083].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He was my doctor for 19 years , since the day I was born. He is amazing and Maria is the sweetest lady. After 19 years of him as my doctor I would refer any one to him. He found and solved more problems for me that most doctors couldn't or wouldn't even bother looking into.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2824622].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Been going to him for years and he sucks! He is now only open till 2pm, but specializes in kids medicine, hello they go to school till 3pm. He is lazy, I had medical forms for him to complete, no I had to do it and get his secretary to stamp them, this caused a 2 month delay in my disability benefits but cost me $30 to get. He rushes all the time, even though he is always late, don't know why we even have appointments. On top of that he knows nothing about special needs kids and the quack psychologist he referred us to was more useless than he is.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2769402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Excelente Doctor mas de 40 anos de experiencia!!!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2639284].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 2, 2014

Dr Ortega is a outstanding dr in takes his time one of the best he has been our family pedi for my kids for years him and Maria are two great people god bless them their doing great jobs !!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2606373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

Dr. Ortega is the best pediatrician - he is patient, kind & always has found whta the problem was with my boys. I wouldn't trust any other pediatrician -

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2585294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 20, 2014

Para los que somos de habla hispana no puede haber un doctor mejor recomendadisimo excellent doctor

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578762].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2504406].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Had been my 5 kids Dr for over 14 yrs and we all love him and Maria. They are both awesome people who treat you like family, are patient, loving and kind. He is willing to listen to all aspects of concern and is very reassuring. He is definitely in the right line of business! I wish there were more people like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2493751].votes_count ]]