Ratings for Dr. Sergai N. Delamora

Would highly recommend Dr. Delamora. He is an empathic, highly-trained orthopedic surgeon who has operated several times on both my husband and me.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2014

Without spending more than 2 minutes with us and without laying a single finger on my daughter, he ordered an MRI - which was completely normal. Didn't return my phone call inquiring about results - I ended up tracking the report down myself. Waste of time and money.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

unfortunately he's always detained. not very knowledgeable ...he only has experience in meniscus surgery. when you have an injection called a filler he doesn't use the machine which navigates him to the right location of the knee.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Did not wait long to see him. His PA Steve saw me first then he came in. Had exam with Him, then he explained what I needed to do first,( physical therapy). When symptoms did not get better had MRI. Then had surgery. Would go back if I had another problem.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

He spent almost no time with me in either of my 2 appointments. I felt rushed. I don't think he read my MRI but only the MRI report. He seemed to go straight for the surgery option. He did not provide any supportive brace, something another orthopedist and my physical therapist were surprised about. They prompted me to call the doctor to find out why I was not given any stabilizer. I called 2 times,left 2 clear messages and waited several days. My calls were not returned. In summary , 2 visits taking about 10 minutes of his time, he could at least return my phonecall. Needless to say, I've moved on and have a new and fantastic doctor...Andrew Pearle at HSS! Don't settle for subpar service!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2010

Super nice, an expert in his field, very patient, & helpful, I would definitely & highly recommend him as your doctor.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2010

Dr. Sergai N. Delamora's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in White Plains, NY