Ratings for Dr. Lee Baigelman

I can't believe this dentist is still practicing. I am sick to my stomach. As a child I went to his pediatric practice, and have been scarred by the experience ever since. If you google his name , you will see what he was "alleged" of doing. I personally witnessed events like that happen, and he didn't allow parents in the area where he worked. My mom didn't believe what was going on when i told her until the news came out with it in the early 90's. The lady below mentions he got upset about not holding her mouth open long enough. She's lucky thats all that happened. His staff back then was almost as bad as him, they would run up on my gums with their tools and burn me because they were too busy talking. If you complained or said ow (these was children they were dealing with! ) you were either ignored, or told to shut up. (his words exactly were, we'd have to do it the hard way if I didn't shut up) Luckily I've had very good doctors since then.....but he has tarnished me for life at such a young age. Avoid this dentist at ALL COSTS. If you google his name, you'll find this happened again in 1998. unbelieveable. ONLY IN FLORIDA. He should be ashamed of himself, but unfortunately people like him never are.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I really wasn't happy with Dr. Baigelmans staff. I usually only saw 2 of them. One was not very nice;the other was ok.The dr would get you into a examination room quickly; but he left the room frequently; to help other patients.I think he overbooked himself. The dr filled a lot of cavities and I was in the office a lot. I can't really say whether the treatments worked; because I have no way to look into my mouth. I guess he did an ok job; because I have never had a big problem with my teeth since I saw him. Dr. Baigelman used to take me into the exam room; while his staff was still at lunch. I felt VERY uncomfortable with this. Dr also got pretty mean when I couldn't hold my mouth open long enough for him to fill certain cavities. I got very upset. I once asked the dr how my insurance was?He answered "It's good for you but not for me." I also frequently heard him talking about money to his staff. I definitly will not see this dentist again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011