Ratings for Dr. Eunice Hove

Exceptional physician, works crazy hours, until she sees the last patient in the evening. She discussed in depth my issues and I felt better when I left. Very knowledgeable and compassionate.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2017

She gets the job done. She cares, but she's hard. She doesn't let you interrupt her, and she's kinda no-nonsense, but I found her to be kind, and active to actually help you fix the problem. She's the best doctor that I've had in many years.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Best doctor I have ever had!! Very compassionate and easy to talk to and willing to send to specialist without prolonging your suffering. I would highly recommend Dr Hove. She works very hard and always has a smile on her face.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Dr Hove is worth driving over an hour to see. I left my long time family doctor to have Dr. Hove as my doctor as she did more in 30 mins then he did in years. She and her staff are professional and friendly. Most importantly Dr. Hove will take the time to listen to symptoms and she will follow through with tests. She tries to fix the issue. She is an amazing Doctor who cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Very impressed by her thoroughness. She will not automatically prescribe medications , if they can have side effects. She orders blood work, just to be sure. Some of the comments are correct, she is always willing to send you off for another opinion and to check things out properly. We feel truly blessed to have found this great doctor who is truly overworked and underappreciated. If she didn't work out for you, go somewhere else. No doctor is always right. That's why there are second opinions available.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Love Dr hove ! She has helped me more then any Dr ever she's great, very helpful will explain things at her best knowledge and if she is unable to help you she will send you further she always was great to send me further, always nice and very polite, seems to care about her patients, works day in and day out she is very over worked but still always wants to help ! Her receptionist are also usually very friendly ! They will call you when they can get you in to reduce waiting time and I can always call ahead of time to reduce my waiting time in her office ! Very great service

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

So blessed to have such a wonderful doctor here. She is amazing.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

great doctor knows her stuff if she don't know she will send you further. Receptionist is great and very polite.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Always has a smile and full of knowledge hardest working Dr I have ever seen starting at 7 in the morning ofter till 10 at night

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

A doctor of wonderful perspicacity. We travel some distance to see her and count ourselves lucky. Very conscientious and overworked!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014