Ratings for Dr. Hisham Badawi

My sister and I had the pleasure of getting our braces done by Dr. Badawi. Hands down a great investment and great experience!! Literally the most friendly and organized practice we've encountered . As a result we've recommended family and friends .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Wish I had NEVER COME to this orthodontist. They overpromise that the process will only take a short amount of time and that you will get straight teeth in the end. But towards the end my teeth had huge issues and he was not ready to listen to concerns. The process was expensive and their office is nice so its deceiving because you think you getting good ortho work done. My teeth still have issues and they will not give one dollar of your money back and now have to go find another ortho. VERY disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have just been fitted for invasalign by Dr. Badawi and he shows great concern for his patient. I thought this would be pretty tough for me þo endure but his genuine concern for you and his immense support put him light years ahead of anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

After my husband had such successful treatments with Dr. Badawi, there was no question who I would seek out as an orthodontist once I learned that I would need orthodontic treatment. After having braces as a teenager for 4 years, I was very afraid of pursuing orthodontic treatment again (20 years later). Dr. Badawi was incredibly knowledgable and he and his staff quickly put me at ease. They recommended a number of orthodontic options for me and took the time to thoroughly explain treatment options and to answer any questions I had. I have had nothing but a great experience at Smile Elements so far. I highly recommend it to others.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr.Badawi was a great orthodontist and although I dreaded getting my braces tightened every visit, I never dreaded him or his staff. His staff are all very friendly and caring, and everyone was very helpful whenever I had my (many) inquiries during the brace process. Whenever you talked with Dr.Badawi, you can tell he knows a vast knowledge about orthodontics so you don't ever feel like he's going to mess your teeth up, only fix them. Overall, he's a good orthodontist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr.Bidawi was an amazing orthodontist to have. He is super professional, kind & supportive & I couldn't have asked for a better person - and my smile looks AMAZING. I am in tears and awe with what hes achieved with my smile. The facility is beautiful and always clean and maintained well. The staff are cheerful, polite & always open to help out with time changes/anything else needed. 10/10 would suggest for a place to go!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Badawi is very knowledgeable in his field, and very professional with clients. I had a great experience overall and am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

We have great experience with Dr Badawi and his team. I always recommend smile element to other.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

We've had a wonderful experience with both our daughters at this practice. The staff, and Dr. Badawi have always shown patience and kindness. I recommend Smile Elements to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Great atmosphere, appointments were always on time, front staff and technicians were all wonderful. Dr. Badawi is very friendly and knowledgeable. Daughter number two will go there in a few years for braces also so both my girls will have a fantastic smile thanks to Smile Elements!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Badawi completed his DDS at Jordan University, then his MSc at the Eastman Dental Institute, University College London. Dr. Badawi took a teaching position as an assistant professor at the University of Manitoba, before moving on to do his PhD at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. Dr. Badawi currently maintains a busy private practice in Calgary. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons, squash, skiing, travelling, chess, motor racing. In addition to that, one of his hobbies is clinical teaching and high tech research in the field of three dimensional orthodontic biomechanics!

• Arabic