You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hisham Badawi

Wish I had NEVER COME to this orthodontist. They overpromise that the process will only take a short amount of time and that you will get straight teeth in the end. But towards the end my teeth had huge issues and he was not ready to listen to concerns. The process was expensive and their office is nice so its deceiving because you think you getting good ortho work done. My teeth still have issues and they will not give one dollar of your money back and now have to go find another ortho. VERY disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

I have just been fitted for invasalign by Dr. Badawi and he shows great concern for his patient. I thought this would be pretty tough for me þo endure but his genuine concern for you and his immense support put him light years ahead of anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

After my husband had such successful treatments with Dr. Badawi, there was no question who I would seek out as an orthodontist once I learned that I would need orthodontic treatment. After having braces as a teenager for 4 years, I was very afraid of pursuing orthodontic treatment again (20 years later). Dr. Badawi was incredibly knowledgable and he and his staff quickly put me at ease. They recommended a number of orthodontic options for me and took the time to thoroughly explain treatment options and to answer any questions I had. I have had nothing but a great experience at Smile Elements so far. I highly recommend it to others.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr.Badawi was a great orthodontist and although I dreaded getting my braces tightened every visit, I never dreaded him or his staff. His staff are all very friendly and caring, and everyone was very helpful whenever I had my (many) inquiries during the brace process. Whenever you talked with Dr.Badawi, you can tell he knows a vast knowledge about orthodontics so you don't ever feel like he's going to mess your teeth up, only fix them. Overall, he's a good orthodontist!

flag | Submitted March 23, 2016

Dr.Bidawi was an amazing orthodontist to have. He is super professional, kind & supportive & I couldn't have asked for a better person - and my smile looks AMAZING. I am in tears and awe with what hes achieved with my smile. The facility is beautiful and always clean and maintained well. The staff are cheerful, polite & always open to help out with time changes/anything else needed. 10/10 would suggest for a place to go!!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

We've had a wonderful experience with both our daughters at this practice. The staff, and Dr. Badawi have always shown patience and kindness. I recommend Smile Elements to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Great atmosphere, appointments were always on time, front staff and technicians were all wonderful. Dr. Badawi is very friendly and knowledgeable. Daughter number two will go there in a few years for braces also so both my girls will have a fantastic smile thanks to Smile Elements!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Very friendly and listens to his patients. I have been seeing him for awhile, first for braces then finishing up with invisaline. I have been extremely happy with the care I have received and would definitely recommend him. Appointments are always on time and his staff is very friendly and knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Wish I had NEVER COME to this orthodontist. They overpromise that the process will only take a short amount of time and that you will get straight teeth in the..."

May 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have just been fitted for invasalign by Dr. Badawi and he shows great concern for his patient. I thought this would be pretty tough for me þo endure but his ..."

May 17, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After my husband had such successful treatments with Dr. Badawi, there was no question who I would seek out as an orthodontist once I learned that I would need ..."

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Badawi was a great orthodontist and although I dreaded getting my braces tightened every visit, I never dreaded him or his staff. His staff are all very frie..."

March 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Bidawi was an amazing orthodontist to have. He is super professional, kind & supportive & I couldn't have asked for a better person - and my smile looks AMAZ..."

March 16, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Badawi is very knowledgeable in his field, and very professional with clients. I had a great experience overall and am happy with the results. "

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have great experience with Dr Badawi and his team. I always recommend smile element to other. "

February 23, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've had a wonderful experience with both our daughters at this practice. The staff, and Dr. Badawi have always shown patience and kindness. I recommend Smil..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great atmosphere, appointments were always on time, front staff and technicians were all wonderful. Dr. Badawi is very friendly and knowledgeable. Daughter numb..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly and listens to his patients. I have been seeing him for awhile, first for braces then finishing up with invisaline. I have been extremely happy wi..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, wonderful staff, loved my experience!"

August 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.smileelements.ca" to "http://www.smileelements.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3P 0A3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None Symons Valley Road Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14037306400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "bad experience,he is not care about clients at all, and very rude"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Dr. Hisham Badawi and his excellent, caring, considerate and educated staff. I'm an older patient at 53 when I star..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Was not impressed by this office. They ran super behind, the consult was shoddy and no explanation from staff. Can't believe they want thousands to make u wait."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Badawi and staff are excellent and very professional. My son's appointments were always on time, and we always felt welcome when we were there. The braces c..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Badawi and his wonderful staff are nothing short of wonderful. They are always very punctual with their appointments and Dr. Badawi is very knowledgeable an..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an absolutely amazing time at smile elements! The staff was extremely friendly and my teeth look incredible! The atmosphere is welcoming and they will ans..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All of the members of the clinic were always welcoming, friendly and helpful! My son was very pleased with his treatment. We would highly recommend this clini..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Badawi helped keep my daughter relaxed throughout the whole braces process. Have two more girls starting soon!"

September 9, 2014