You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Hisham Badawi

We've had a wonderful experience with both our daughters at this practice. The staff, and Dr. Badawi have always shown patience and kindness. I recommend Smile Elements to everyone!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Great atmosphere, appointments were always on time, front staff and technicians were all wonderful. Dr. Badawi is very friendly and knowledgeable. Daughter number two will go there in a few years for braces also so both my girls will have a fantastic smile thanks to Smile Elements!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

Very friendly and listens to his patients. I have been seeing him for awhile, first for braces then finishing up with invisaline. I have been extremely happy with the care I have received and would definitely recommend him. Appointments are always on time and his staff is very friendly and knowledgable

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Great doctor, wonderful staff, loved my experience!

Submitted August 10, 2015

I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Dr. Hisham Badawi and his excellent, caring, considerate and educated staff. I'm an older patient at 53 when I started, I was told it would be a 2 year process - my braces are due to come off in a month's time, so 2 years to the month! I have never been kept waiting, appointments were on time EVERY time for me. He is a very compassionate man and truly cares about getting the very best result for you as an individual - no "cooky cutter" work here! I cannot compliment or thank Dr. Badawi and Smile Elements enough for their help - it's been a pleasure to finally get the improved smile I so wanted for so long! THANK YOU!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Dr. Badawi and staff are excellent and very professional. My son's appointments were always on time, and we always felt welcome when we were there. The braces came off sooner than expected and my son's teeth look amazing. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Badawi and staff.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Dr. Badawi and his wonderful staff are nothing short of wonderful. They are always very punctual with their appointments and Dr. Badawi is very knowledgeable and helpful when I have questions. I am happy that I am able to schedule appointments without any conflicts. My teeth look amazing and I am so happy.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2014

I had an absolutely amazing time at smile elements! The staff was extremely friendly and my teeth look incredible! The atmosphere is welcoming and they will answer any of your questions! I highly recommend this clinic to everyone

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

All of the members of the clinic were always welcoming, friendly and helpful! My son was very pleased with his treatment. We would highly recommend this clinic for orthodontic services!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We've had a wonderful experience with both our daughters at this practice. The staff, and Dr. Badawi have always shown patience and kindness. I recommend Smil..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great atmosphere, appointments were always on time, front staff and technicians were all wonderful. Dr. Badawi is very friendly and knowledgeable. Daughter numb..."

January 13, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very friendly and listens to his patients. I have been seeing him for awhile, first for braces then finishing up with invisaline. I have been extremely happy wi..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor, wonderful staff, loved my experience!"

August 10, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.smileelements.ca" to "http://www.smileelements.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "T1Y0" to "T3P 0A3". Address has been updated from "None" to "None Symons Valley Road Northwest". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14037306400".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "bad experience,he is not care about clients at all, and very rude"

March 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have nothing but GOOD things to say about Dr. Hisham Badawi and his excellent, caring, considerate and educated staff. I'm an older patient at 53 when I star..."

March 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Was not impressed by this office. They ran super behind, the consult was shoddy and no explanation from staff. Can't believe they want thousands to make u wait."

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Badawi and staff are excellent and very professional. My son's appointments were always on time, and we always felt welcome when we were there. The braces c..."

November 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Badawi and his wonderful staff are nothing short of wonderful. They are always very punctual with their appointments and Dr. Badawi is very knowledgeable an..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had an absolutely amazing time at smile elements! The staff was extremely friendly and my teeth look incredible! The atmosphere is welcoming and they will ans..."

September 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "All of the members of the clinic were always welcoming, friendly and helpful! My son was very pleased with his treatment. We would highly recommend this clini..."

September 25, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Badawi helped keep my daughter relaxed throughout the whole braces process. Have two more girls starting soon!"

September 9, 2014