Ratings for Dr. Hisham Badawi

Hi guys, I have had my braces done here and I would highly recommend everyone to these amazing Doctors and super friendly, professional and caring staff. I am extremely happy with my results. Honestly guys, they provide an excellent service.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Love him! My biggest pet pev is dirty teeth! He cleanes them perfect along with dr. Natasha. Make sure they are growing how they are ment to. Loves how shiny amd white they are after every visit.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2017

I have had three of my kids come to see this amazing team! They are always on time, very friendly, yet thoroughly professional. The ladies at the front are so helpful and understanding, they saved me from a major headache today!! I would, and do often, highly recommend Smile Elements to anyone!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

My son and I both had treatment at smile elements and had amazing treatment. I was a surgical case and Dr Badawi did my case non surgical. So happy!!!

flag | Submitted March 20, 2017

many substituted doctors, overpricing for substituted doctors. no flexible schedule; have to sacrifice school and work. horrible staff.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I had treatment at Smile Elements and am so happy with my results and smile! The doctor always addressed my concerns and explained things thoroughly. The assistants and front desk are always so friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this office to friends and family and plan on bringing my kids to Smile Elements as well!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

I recently finished my orthodontic treatment with Dr. Badawi and I am SO HAPPY with my treatment outcome. I went in 18months ago with low self esteem and someone who barely smiled and today my braces came off and I can't stop smiling! The staff at Smile Elements are great, they took the time to explain how insurance and payments worked and the girls in the back were always so kind and patient while working on me. Dr. Badawi always took his time with me and explained every procedure, wish I had come here years ago. Thank you Smile Elements!!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Dr. Badawi's moto should be "Overpromise, under deliver". Like another reviewed below, I was told my treatment would be 6 months. When I told one of his assistants that midway through my treatment, they laughed. I am still in treatment and his associate, who I now see as he is never around, mentioned more time would likely be required. He also does not take the time to listen to your concerns about how your teeth are moving and spends more time talking than listening. You will also spend a lot of your appointment time waiting for him to come see you. A 15 minute appointment turns into 30 as you and his assistant wait for him to come check on you. He seems to be checked out of treating his patients.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

My sister and I had the pleasure of getting our braces done by Dr. Badawi. Hands down a great investment and great experience!! Literally the most friendly and organized practice we've encountered . As a result we've recommended family and friends .

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Wish I had NEVER COME to this orthodontist. They overpromise that the process will only take a short amount of time and that you will get straight teeth in the end. But towards the end my teeth had huge issues and he was not ready to listen to concerns. The process was expensive and their office is nice so its deceiving because you think you getting good ortho work done. My teeth still have issues and they will not give one dollar of your money back and now have to go find another ortho. VERY disappointing.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Dr. Hisham Badawi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Badawi completed his DDS at Jordan University, then his MSc at the Eastman Dental Institute, University College London. Dr. Badawi took a teaching position as an assistant professor at the University of Manitoba, before moving on to do his PhD at the University of Alberta in Edmonton. Dr. Badawi currently maintains a busy private practice in Calgary. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his wife and three sons, squash, skiing, travelling, chess, motor racing. In addition to that, one of his hobbies is clinical teaching and high tech research in the field of three dimensional orthodontic biomechanics!

• Arabic