Ratings for Dr. Anthony G. Pavone

My 21 yr old daughter who suffers from anxiety had 3 wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Pavone...he was completely superb. He was able to calm her in a truly compassionate manner. His staff has been absolutely amazing in helping us get as much insurance reimbursement as possible. We only has a little wait time with each visit. I am grateful that our regular dentist recommended him!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with Dr Pavone. He was easy to talk to and I felt very comfortable in his chair throughout the procedure. He essentially held my hand from the moment I stepped into his office. I would recommend Dr Pavone to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

This man was horrible. I sat in the waiting room for an HOUR. He was completely insensitive to my needs and needs a huge lesson in manners.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2010

Dr. Pavone was professional enough as a dentist, but his personality leaves something to be desired. I overheard him yelling at his wife to 'Shut up' and he twice snapped at his receptionist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Anthony G. Pavone's Credentials

• New York University Medical College - Nlg (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental