Ratings for Dr. Charity A. Millard

Dr. Millard first off accepts Title 19, which not many offices do. She spends time with me, whereas in the past I've felt blown off since my insurance barely pays. She not only adjusts me, but she also does this special thing she calls myofascial release to help balance my muscles. She has done therapies on me when she things I need them, even though I know she's not getting paid for them. She is extremely helpful and knows a lot about my condition. My quality of life has improved so much since beginning care with her.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2011

Was pretty helpful with my case. Very sore the next day, but totally worth it after it wears off.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2011

I went to Dr Millard for almost a month with no improvement. She is rough with the way she adjusts you, you end up hurting more than you did when you came in. I would not recommend her to anyone very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2011

I feel that Dr. Millard tries to help. She trys to listen and seems to care. However, for my particular case I have not been helped. I also feel that she needs to be a little more steady with her adjustments, I found them inconsistent and a little rough. She does however have a very effective procedure for getting those hard to move bones at the top of the spine right under the neck - it hurts like everything for a few seconds then you get up and realize that everything is back in place and you feel fine after a few minutes. So if you need that, she has the technique that works. Otherwise, I myself, am still suffering without much improvement for what I went to her for.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Charity A. Millard's Credentials

• Logan College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2007)

HealthPartners