Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Miller

We are really lucky to have Dr. Miller to take care of my wife. She is extremely patient, knowledgeable, always keep her commitment to her patient and has high responsiveness. I couldn’t forget that night she help my wife deliver my baby boy after almost 20 hours tough period and she did fantastic job to make the right decision at every step. I mean starting from my wife water broken early, contraction not strong, get infection to hard final delivery, she handle all the complex situation with clear plan/decision that always trying to find a best solution for her patient. With her strong encouragement, we finally deliver a lovely baby boy via virginal birth. We feel a little bit guilty that she spend her two days weekend visit us and help us to deliver the baby. I would highly recommend Dr. Miller to you cause you can definitely trust her. Our family all very appreciated what she did and all best wishes to her.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2014

I like Miller soooo much and i am so sad to hear that she is moving to other place. She is very friendly with the patients.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

She is the most fabulous, knowledgeable, caring OBGYN I have ever found. This would also be the reason she has been my only primary doctor for the the past 5+ years. Even though I only see her for my annual she always remembers the pertant information in addition to any details from our last appointment. She is sure to tell you anything that may be important to your health, or birth control options available. When we found out that I may have problems having children she was very supportive and informed me of what I could do to help with those issues. In short she is open, honest, and extremely good at what she does.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

Dr. Amy Miller is incredibly kind and empathetic. After going through a couple of emotionally and physically painful biopsies, she called me personally the next day to see how I was doing and to say how brave she thought I was. She is very personable and I feel very comfortable talking with her about anything. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr Miller is a knowledgable, experienced and caring OBGYN. I have recommended her to friends.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2012

Dr. Amy Miller delivered my two children, both boys. One via birth and the other C-section. She is very kind, warm, empathetic, easy to talk to, etc. The list goes on and on. I highly recommend this doctor. You can TELL that she cares about her patients and their well being. She also knows her stuff. She's my favorite Doctor here in the TC area. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2012

Dr. Amy Miller is such a wonderful doctor. I am so grateful to have her as my obgyn. She is very caring and she is a great listener. She seems like really cares for her patients and she's just an overall friendly person. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2012

She is a wonderful doctor and absolutely genuinely cares about her patients. I am thrilled to have her as my OB for baby # 3.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2011

She is THE best. She has been there through my last 2 missed miscarriages, and 3 D and C procedures. She is so warm and caring, and listens to your feelings. When she was brought into the ultrasound room at the 12 week appt. with our 2nd preg. to tell us there were issues with the baby, she cried with me. She held my hand, and was my support. AWESOME DR. in MN.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Amy M. Miller's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 2003)

Sask Health