Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M Saxe

Dr. Saxe was not very helpful in caring for my husband. After a bad diagnosis we requested a copy of our records to take to another practice. His staff was very rude and did nothing to help us out. After several phone calls and visits to their practice we gave up and just started over. We even requested to see another Dr. there for a second opinion but were told since we saw Dr. Saxe we were not allowed to change to a different Dr. in that practice. Very uncaring staff.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012

Dr. Saxe found what was wrong with me after waiting for weeks in the hospital. He done surgery and I feel better than I have in a long, long time. He is so caring and is an excelent Doctor. I would let him do surgery on me anytime. I would also recommend him to anyone that would need him. I am so thankful for him he has given me my life back!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2011

Great doctor always treats you with respect and there is never a question that he won't answer for you with full details.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

I had to come in for emergency surgery and he was the doctor on call. He was able to perform my surgery minimally and I have very little scarring. The follow up care I received was above and beyond from both the doctor and his staff. He was great with explaining what surgery I had and what follow up care was needed. He did not rush me to get better but encouraged me all the way. I would recommend him to anyone who is in need of surgery.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Jonathan M Saxe's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal