Ratings for Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff

Dr. Lukoff was very helpful when I had sprained my ankle, but when I went in for plantar fasciitis, he hardly consulted with me at all. He immediately went to giving cortisone shots and just handing me merchandise without discussing why I would need the products. This ran up the bill. He also made me 2 pairs of orthodics and never discussed the difference between them or why I even needed two pairs. I had asked multiple times if they were the "sport" style orthodic that is mentioned in the pamphlet he handed me (without conversation). I never ended up with the sport orthodic. Dr. Lukoff did not seem very knowledgeable of his product. I would not recommend Dr. Lukoff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I have had a fungal and bacterial infection for a while now Bummed my PCP couldn't get me on an antibiotic Thankfully Dr Lukoff is a professional and got me in right away and gave me the care I needed.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Front office staff were very abupt, possibly busy. Assistants to Doctor were very nice, informative, and helpful. Doctor was also friendly, made you feel very comfortable, would recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Marshall L. Lukoff's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "keep looking, there are better ones out there to see."

January 9, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Marshall" to "Marshall L."

October 20, 2013