You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Helen C. Mabry

Dr. Mabry was kind, compassionate and wonderful Doctor. She explained what they were doing and made sure I was doing alright during the whole procedure of my biopsy. She is so nice and caring, I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2014

Kind, compassionate and a wonderful advocate. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I have no idea why people who rate her so highly and say how genuinely nice she is. I saw her twice in one year and found her to be arrogant, dismissive, critical and demeaning. Additionally, she did not follow up with me as promised to notify me of my test results. Didn't like her the first time, but went back to give her another chance. The second time was worse. She treated me like I was insignificant and stupid (and I have a master's degree!).

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

This doctor is amazing you will not find another doctor who will spend time with you and make you feel comfortable like she does and not like a number. I was very nervous about going to another doctor after moving from Columbus but the experience was better than back in Columbus. Dr. Mabry's assistant is super sweet and really made you feel welcomed and not like a number. I did a lot of investigating before I picked a doctor for my problem and pray every day I don't get cancer but I know I need to keep an eye on it. I can't say enough about Dr. Mabry she is just amazing! You will not feel like you are talking to a doctor.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Wonderful doctor!!! Sweet, kind, genuine....loves her job and it is obvious. Makes you feel like YOU matter and your concerns are addressed fully. Eased my concerns and stress over my problem that I have had been feeling for months on end. LOVE HER!!! THANK YOU!!!!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Mabry is a 1st rate surgeon, and I would highly recommend her to anyone dealing with breast cancer. She trained with the top breast surgeons in Los Angeles, and I was thrilled with the outcome of my own surgery. What really distinguishes her is her special training in oncoplasty. Based upon my experience and my conversations with others who have had surgery with her, she seems especially skilled in preserving breast tissue and minimizing any disfiguration. She also has a down-to-earth bedside manner and takes as much time as you need to discuss your options. I interviewed other surgeons, and I am very happy I went with Dr. Mabry.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

I followed Dr. Mabry from Santa Monica to Orange. She is great-a real human being who will talk to you like a person.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Helen Mabry specializes in breast cancer surgery. She has a very lovely personality...very caring and calm. She is very methodical and detail- oriented. Her skill and knowledge is exceptional. I am very grateful for the opportunity to have her as my surgeon. The BEST OF THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010

Dr. Helen C. Mabry's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mabry was kind, compassionate and wonderful Doctor. She explained what they were doing and made sure I was doing alright during the whole procedure of my b..."

October 27, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Kind, compassionate and a wonderful advocate. I would highly recommend her."

September 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=958176'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.5

February 6, 2014