Ratings for Dr. James D. Hom

Dr. Hom made me feel comfortable. He has a great sense of humor and is very conscience of how you are feeling. I have never been comfortable going to the dentist but with him it is tolerable. Very gentle and considerate of the patient. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

I have had a great experience with every visit! I have been a patient for many years and I can't even think of going anywhere else. I reccomend Dr. Hom to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

I am not sure what the other commenter was talking about. I have been having Dr. Hom's office take care of my teeth for 20 years. I have NEVER felt that it was dirty. I agree that one of the hygienist is less than what I would expect, but I request the lady who has always done my cleanings. Dr. Hom is not always there, but he will definitely get back to you if he needs to. If he was not good, he wouldn't have so many offices or clients. If he was that bad, why wouldn't all of his customers switch since there seems to be a dentist at even corner. I will never go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

The first time I went to Hom Family Dentistry, I met Dr. Hom himself and was treated well, but did note that the facility seemed much more dirty then I feel is acceptable for a dental clinic. However, because I was treated so well the first time, I made an appointment for a routine cleaning, went back, and to my utter dismay his dental assistant was a nightmare. I frankly should have walked out. Everything was DIRTY, she DID NOT follow standard hygienic procedures with ANYTHING. She put instruments down on the dirty table then picked them back up and put them in my mouth. She constantly touched items, did not wash her hands, then put her hands in my mouth! Then she made my gums bleed like never in my entire life, and did a “new” procedure on my teeth that felt like she was sandblasting them and kept missing and hitting my already very sore gums. I have not been to a dentist since, because it was so horrific. I never want to go through that again. Oh, and I never saw Dr. Hom, as he apparently was not there that day.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010