Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Abboud

Truly an amazing surgon . Very happy with my results and after care

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I had the mini facelift 2 months ago . I'm very happy with the results !! Dr Abboud is a skilled surgeon and artist . I have had many compliments and am thrilled the I look younger and better . The staff is excellent and so is the after care . He's wonderful I can't say enough positive things about my procedure .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Amazing knowledge and I'm very happy with the mini facelift I got he's an excellent choice

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Abboud is really a down to earth Plastic Surgeon, the first time I met him I knew I was in good hand. He perform lipo in November 2016 to remove fat in my neck, I was amazing how well it healed given that I was 66 year old. On Monday May 15, I am getting my upper and lower eyes done and my next step will be the mini face lift which will take care of the little loose skin that I have from the lipo. I highly recommend Dr. Abboud he is a very skill physician and he makes his patient feel very confortable to discuss their issues and expecatation. .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had cortisone injections in a thumb and middle finger as they were locked. The first injections were no successful and were repeated after some time with success. Dr. Abboud is an excellent surgeon, professional with a great bedside manner, a sense of humor with a kindness in his eyes and smile. This is an exceptional person and is highly recommended by many people. Thank you Dr. Abboud for making a difference in many people's lives..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I would want to say nice things but the only thing I can say based on what I experienced is that his consultation fee is inexpensive comparing to other doctors. I had scheduled an appointment I came 30 min early and waited 1 1/2 to see him! Drove 45 minutes only to be rushed, answered questions in a hurry with a yes/no approach rather than explaining a bit. His tone was very arrogant, he comes off as pompeous. Was looking at my file instead of looking at me while he spoke most of the time. He was impatient and never apologized for the extremly long wait. I don't know if I caught him on a bad day? The way he speaks to you is in a condescending way, as if you are a bother. His receptionist is ok don't have much to say about her. I left feeling so frustrated I wasted most of my day driving, and waiting and he literally spent 6 minutes with me . Horrible experience. I opted out and saw Dr. Bonaparte instead and what a difference!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Would not hesitate to go to Dr. Abboud again! He is kind and very compassionate with a great sense of humour. Mini facelift-wonderful job! Reasonable and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Aboud did my upper eyelid surgery, and abdominoplasty 7 yeasts ago . I was 100% satisfied with his work then and continue to be. It changed my life . He is a kind, compassionate , caring man with a very fatherly side. In my opinion he is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. As said previously, you need not look anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Abboud is very kind, genuine and compassionate. He has this almost fatherly way of talking and taking care of you.... He's very skilled and knows what he is doing! I recommend him and have referred him to many.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Abboud and his Nurse made me feel at ease before, during and after my surgery. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey Abboud's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1987)

Veterans Administration