Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Abboud

I had cortisone injections in a thumb and middle finger as they were locked. The first injections were no successful and were repeated after some time with success. Dr. Abboud is an excellent surgeon, professional with a great bedside manner, a sense of humor with a kindness in his eyes and smile. This is an exceptional person and is highly recommended by many people. Thank you Dr. Abboud for making a difference in many people's lives..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

I would want to say nice things but the only thing I can say based on what I experienced is that his consultation fee is inexpensive comparing to other doctors. I had scheduled an appointment I came 30 min early and waited 1 1/2 to see him! Drove 45 minutes only to be rushed, answered questions in a hurry with a yes/no approach rather than explaining a bit. His tone was very arrogant, he comes off as pompeous. Was looking at my file instead of looking at me while he spoke most of the time. He was impatient and never apologized for the extremly long wait. I don't know if I caught him on a bad day? The way he speaks to you is in a condescending way, as if you are a bother. His receptionist is ok don't have much to say about her. I left feeling so frustrated I wasted most of my day driving, and waiting and he literally spent 6 minutes with me . Horrible experience. I opted out and saw Dr. Bonaparte instead and what a difference!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

Would not hesitate to go to Dr. Abboud again! He is kind and very compassionate with a great sense of humour. Mini facelift-wonderful job! Reasonable and an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2015

Dr Aboud did my upper eyelid surgery, and abdominoplasty 7 yeasts ago . I was 100% satisfied with his work then and continue to be. It changed my life . He is a kind, compassionate , caring man with a very fatherly side. In my opinion he is an excellent surgeon with a great bedside manner. As said previously, you need not look anywhere else.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Abboud is very kind, genuine and compassionate. He has this almost fatherly way of talking and taking care of you.... He's very skilled and knows what he is doing! I recommend him and have referred him to many.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

Dr. Abboud and his Nurse made me feel at ease before, during and after my surgery. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2015

Great doctor. Very professional and kind. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

I had breast augmentation done by doctor Abboud last January. At the time he also removed a tiny cyst that was described by three other doctors as nothing to worry about. Two weeks later I was told I had breast cancer. He was very accommodating and helpful and very caring. I thank god for the decision I made to have augmentation otherwise my case could of been much more life altering. He's a good man, excellent surgeon and I would recommend him to anyone for any procedure. I had asked about a mini facelift and he was honest and said I didn't need it. I highly respect this doctor, excellent bedside manner, serious yet a great sense of humor as well. You need not look elsewhere.

Submitted October 15, 2014

Doc J Abboud has been nothing but amazing every time I go see him. I read other negative comments below and feel these people are probably never happy with anything and miserable with life. Doc Abboud has the best bed side manners I have ever experienced . I have had several procedures ranging from cyst removal to Tummy . And every appointment I am treated with the upmost respect . He explains clearly with a patient demeanour with the procedure he is performing Anyone reading this , please just go see for yourself . He is a busy surgeon which makes me appreciate the wait time if any . He is reasonable with his prices as he can perform many surgeries in his well equip office . This way he can lower costs ;) which everyone should appreciate . My opinion is , great service , great outcomes and great cost ! ;) Your truly Never disappointed ;)

Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Abboud is one of the niciest doctor I've met. He always greeted on time with a big smile and I never felt rushed. He patiently answered all my questions, and even my emails with no delay. The day of the surgery, he made me feel confortable right away. He knows his stuff and has a great sense of humour. I have absolutely nothing to say against his staff either. His secretary and nurse are totally lovely. I would recommend him anytime. I think some people expect way too much from other people. Doctors may also have bad days, but it doesnt mean that they cant do their job! Perhaps some would need to work on their self-esteem prior to judge someone else...

Submitted September 17, 2014

Dr. Jeffrey Abboud's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1987)