Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey Abboud

This doctor is simply amazing on all fronts. Nothing bad to say.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

I have just gave my comments concerning my surgery , surgery was on January 10th and not December 10th I did want to add, Dr. Abboud made feel comfortable the very first time we have met at is office. Excellent team...warmest thanks to everyone

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I had mini lift done by Dr.Abboud on décembre 10th , a week since surgery and I very please . It was good to treated with professionalism and care. caring, smiling and laughing is good atmosphere for patients. Amazing team! Everyone was very nice and helpful Thank you Lisa for being always so helpful and Angie for being making me feel comfortable during surgery. My warmest thanks to the 3 of you...special thank you to you Dr.Abboud...you are amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

On Dec 12..2017. I had breast argumentation done and a mini tummy tuck. I am now almost 1 month post Opp.I am so please .Dr Abbound is Amazing and very skilled at what he does.His passion and love for what he specializes shows through his work. His office staff and operation team are the best at keeping you informed and making sure your needs are meet.Thank you Dr Abbound..and staff and opp team. I just Love my mommy make over.Feeling Beautiful

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dec 12 i had a mini tummy tuck and breast implants. I am 51 years old. My husband and i have been married 32 years. We raised 3 daughters and have 6 Grandchildren. I had 3 c sections...and breast feed all my babies. My husband came home from his deployment for 8 months and gave me a wonderful Christmas gift. A mommy make over. I REVIEWED all Dr. I scheduled many appointments to interview my surgeron. My choice was Dr Abbound. (Jeffery) He is very skill full and he is a perfectionist. He has a wonderful personality ..He made me feel comfortable the first time I met him. His Staff Is amazing...Lisa always kept me informed and also very caring towards all patients. I'm 6 days post today seeing my Dr...First app since surgery. Loving my MOMMY MAKE OVER. Thank you Dr Abbound and Lisa.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

Truly an amazing surgon . Very happy with my results and after care

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I had the mini facelift 2 months ago . I'm very happy with the results !! Dr Abboud is a skilled surgeon and artist . I have had many compliments and am thrilled the I look younger and better . The staff is excellent and so is the after care . He's wonderful I can't say enough positive things about my procedure .

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Amazing knowledge and I'm very happy with the mini facelift I got he's an excellent choice

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Dr Abboud is really a down to earth Plastic Surgeon, the first time I met him I knew I was in good hand. He perform lipo in November 2016 to remove fat in my neck, I was amazing how well it healed given that I was 66 year old. On Monday May 15, I am getting my upper and lower eyes done and my next step will be the mini face lift which will take care of the little loose skin that I have from the lipo. I highly recommend Dr. Abboud he is a very skill physician and he makes his patient feel very confortable to discuss their issues and expecatation. .

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

I had cortisone injections in a thumb and middle finger as they were locked. The first injections were no successful and were repeated after some time with success. Dr. Abboud is an excellent surgeon, professional with a great bedside manner, a sense of humor with a kindness in his eyes and smile. This is an exceptional person and is highly recommended by many people. Thank you Dr. Abboud for making a difference in many people's lives..

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

Dr. Jeffrey Abboud's Credentials

• Univ Of Ottawa, Fac Of Med, Ottawa, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1987)

Pacificare