Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

Dr Zafar is a very kind and caring doctor! He personally followed up with me after each procedure to make sure I felt well, and he is always very willing to thoroughly explain things and answer any questions. Thank you for the great care!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

My experience was very professional!! They explained everything before the procedure and after very well, and were very helpful. Dr. Zafar even checked up on me on a Sunday to make sure I was doing ok after the surgery! Thank you

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Zafar was very helpful with followup calls to ensure everything was OK

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

The procedure was quick and painless. The following day a follow up call answered all my questions and his availabikity put my mind at ease as far as any future concerns.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

The doctor made it as easy as it could be for a vasectomy. It was pain free.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

They got me scheduled very quickly, we’re very kind and informative before, during, and after the procedure. Dr. Zafar even gave me a follow up phone call the next day to see how I was doing. Highly recommend the services at Lakeview..

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

Great service friendly staff and an amazing price. Hopefully I don’t have to do the vasectomy again but if i did i would definitely go here again.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Zafar and staff were great. I did not expect to be laughing during the consultation, but Dr. Zafar made me feel very at ease and help to calm me down. He was genuinely concerned with how I felt and even called two (2) days later on a Sunday mid-morning to check in with how I was feeling. I've never had a doctor do that before. The procedure had minimal pain, one stitch closure. I would highly recommend him for the vasectomy procedure to anyone. If I could rate him higher than a 5 I would.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Dr. Zafar and his staff were very professional and comforting during and after my procedure! Dr. Zafar and his staff both called at different times to see how I was coming along. Very highly recommended, Thank you!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2018

Great experience and quick recovery. 24 hours later and almost no pain.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2018

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)