Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

Dr. Zafar was amazing from the start! Very personal and fun to talk with as well as professional. It thoroughly described the procedure and was very light hearted throughout everything. One of, if not my favorite, doctor of any sort that I have every been to. I can not say a single bad thing about him! Great experience!!! 5 Stars for sure!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

Dr Zafar is the best in everyway professionally possible! His staff is fantastic! He is professional, attentive, caring, punctual, amazing at his profession, awesome bedside manor. In my opinion there is no one better! 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

Good experience. Dr. Zafar makes you feel comfortable during the procedure. It only takes and few minues. Will recommend to others.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Quick and easy. Follow post op instructions for minimizing discomfort. I did feel a few "tugs" during the procedure; however, no significant amount of pain. It can take a few minutes to find yourself in the actual procedure room for the operation to begin so don't be in a hurry. I was in the office less than an hour even after arriving 15 minutes early. I have no other experience with other doctors for this procedure; however, I can recommend Dr. Zafar. He is highly experienced and definitely is familiar with this type of work.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Good experience considering it is no a pleasant procedure. Dr. Zafar was fast and kept me at ease during the whole process. Would recommend

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Great experience, all things considered. Quick procedure, done in about 20 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Very knowledagle and very kind. Quick efficient and reliable.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Zafar is awesome. He made me feel very comfortable . He is very easy to speak to about the procedure and can answer questions with examples that made me feel he really knew what he was doing. I had asked several friends about their experiences with vasectomy prior to setting my appointment and can say without a doubt, Dr. Zafar is the person to go to. My experience was made as absolutely positive as it could be. I will be recommending him to all my friends that are considering this procedure.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

Pain free and fast. Great bedside manner. He kept me engaged in conversation the whole time and before I knew it, it he was done.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Good experience. Would recommend him to anyone needing his services.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2017

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)