Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

Very great staff very helpful with any questions I had. The procedure was painless from start to end. Dr. Zafar called the next day with a check up on how everything was going. All around great doctor office.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Great staff. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Overall a great experience. Couldn't be more happy with how everything went.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

They made everything way better than I thought it would be. Painless procedure from start to end. Talked through all aspects of the pre and post operation. Dr. Zafar contacted me the next day to check in on me.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

The staff, including dr. Zafar, was extremely helpful knowledgeable and well-intentioned during the entire process. I could not have had a better experience, I am in recovery now but fully expect I can reach out to dr. Zafar personally should I need any assistance or have any concerns, overall great experience...

flag | Submitted July 13, 2018

it is early in my recovery but already am impressed with the results. It appears I may be non typical as far as what I had read about size after the fact. I will be larger! Thanks to Dr Zafar. If he needs endorsed I will be the 1 to tell my story. I put what was left of my manhood in his hands and he delivered.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

He and his team are very good and kept it comfortable. I had less pain than I expected. The office even followed up with me twice to make sure all was well. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

The whole staff was very helpful! He was very persistent on making sure that I was the most comfortable I could be. I strongly recommend him! Thanks again for treating me so well.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

He and his staff was very professional and made the experience comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Zafar did a great job making what could be a very awkward experiance much more comfortable. He chatted with me through the whole procedure, no uncomfortable silences. He was very attentive to my comfort and if i said i could feel anything he was going he was right on top of getting me more aestheic. I would highly recommend Dr. Zafar.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Great experience and you can tell everyone is very knowledgeable about that they are doing.

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)