Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

I could not be more impressed with the professionalism and care I received from Dr. Zafar and staff. I was somewhat nervous for the vasectomy and Dr. Zafar and his staff made me extremely comfortable and answered all questions I had. I even received a personal follow-up from Dr. Zafar to ensure everything went well. I would highly recommend to any friend or family member!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I went in for a vasectomy, I was very comfortable the entire time. The staff and doctor answered all my questions and put me at ease.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

In and out in 45 minutes. Dr Zafar personally called the day after the procedure to check on me. He and his staff were great. I had no "pain" afterwards to speak of, didn't need the prescribed painkillers only Tylenol and Ibuprofen the day of and the day after. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Zafar is quite personable and cares to check in with patients within a couple of days post procedure. The procedure itself was very quick and I would highly recommend using Dr. Zafar to anyone looking to get a vasectomy.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Was painless compared to what I expected. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Quick procedure, the doctor is very personable, knowledgeable and caring. Good staff and clean facility.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Zafar himself followed up post-op.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Dr. Zafar was enjoyable to talk to during the procedure. I was in and out in 25 minutes. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

The entire staff at Lakeview Urology was fantastic! Amanda and Lisa were very friendly and helpful. Dr. Zafar was incredibly professional, and made me feel very comfortable before, during, and after my procedure. Driving the extra 120 miles (round-trip) was well worth the amazing care that I received!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Knowledgeable and friendly staff, were great about explaining everything and answered all my questions. Important points were emphasized. Dr. Zafar seemed quite experienced and was able to keep me distracted with conversation throughout the whole procedure. I appreciate the minimally invasive techniques he uses. There's nothing fun about a vasectomy procedure, but I felt Dr. Zafar and his staff made this experience as quick and comfortable as possible. I appreciated that once decided, I could have this done in short order without having it hanging over my head. Things were running a bit behind schedule when I arrived, but that's typical of most doctor visits and medical procedures I've had. I received a follow up call from his staff the day after the procedure and a call from him the day after that. I was given a number to reach him at 24/7 should any problems arise. While Dr. Zafar does many of these, I did not feel like just another number being cranked through a system. I feel the personal support was there and remains available if needed. The most helpful thing for me in first couple days of recovery are flexible cold compresses. (More helpful than pain meds) They are inexpensive, so get a few so you always have a cold one ready to use.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)