Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

Dr Zafar was great! Highly recommend. Very easy and painless

flag | Submitted October 11, 2018

Dr. Zafar was exelent my appt time was on on time and my procedure was quick and painless. Dr. Zafar personally called to cheack in the next day on a Saturday.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2018

Dr. Zafar was great, even called me on Sunday to see how I was doing. Procedure we painless and very quick.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

Had a great overall experience, they really cared about my pain level and made sure I had no pain. Procedure was a really quick process and we were out the door. I as back on my feet on the second day with no pain, I couldn't ask for a better recovery. Dr. Zafar called personally a few days later to follow up.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

He is a great Doctor, made me feel very relaxed. Explained the procedure and didn't take no more than ten minutes to do the procedure. He personally called the following day to see how I was doing after the procedure. Which honestly I have no real major pain from it. I couldn't be more happier with Dr. Zafar and his staff, very professional.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Zafar and his staff were great they made my vasectomy as comfortable and easy as possible. To any guys thinking about getting this done this is the way to go it only took 10 minutes and a few pinches was all that I felt during the whole thing don't be afraid it's not bad at all. I would highly recommend him since he is the only one in town that does the no needle no scalpel procedure.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Very professional experience with dr and staff. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Excellent service, in and out in less than an hour! Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Dr. Zafar has a fantastic bedside manner & excellent care . 10/10 would see again.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

I had what I imagine to have been as good of an experience as you can have during a vasectomy in going through Dr. Zafar and his staff. Although I was running late for my 4:30 appointment due to a meeting running long at work, he was very patient with me and was still very pleasant even though I surely kept him there later than he planned. He was very caring and did a good job of distracting my train of thought with conversation, and checked frequently to ensure that I was doing ok. Initially I was doing well and couldn't feel a thing, then he hit a spot that wasn't very numb and he addressed it right away ensuring that I was completely numb before continuing. He also has a 24hr answering service who contacted him to address an issue with my pain prescription not including a quantity right away. As a result, I was able to obtain the meds before I got uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)

Providence