Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Fawad S. Zafar

I had what I imagine to have been as good of an experience as you can have during a vasectomy in going through Dr. Zafar and his staff. Although I was running late for my 4:30 appointment due to a meeting running long at work, he was very patient with me and was still very pleasant even though I surely kept him there later than he planned. He was very caring and did a good job of distracting my train of thought with conversation, and checked frequently to ensure that I was doing ok. Initially I was doing well and couldn't feel a thing, then he hit a spot that wasn't very numb and he addressed it right away ensuring that I was completely numb before continuing. He also has a 24hr answering service who contacted him to address an issue with my pain prescription not including a quantity right away. As a result, I was able to obtain the meds before I got uncomfortable. I would definitely recommend him to my friends.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr Zafar was very aware of making sure I was comfortable. I would recommend Dr Zafar for anyone in need of his services

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Great experience from the first call in to the follow up

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I was very happy with everything. The personnel at the hospital, the care given to me, dr. Zafar. Just overall very happy.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

I was perfectly satisfied with my procedure. The follow up call by Dr. Zafar himself was a nice touch that you don't see very often.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

Dr Zafar has always made me feel at ease ,and I feel confident in the medical care I receive from him. The staff is friendly knowledgeable, and attentive. Thanks for the great care the past several years.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr.Zafar performed the surgery in a very professional manner.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2018

Dr. Zafar is terrific. He is pleasant, professional, and keeps hours that allow you to make an appointment without taking time off work.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

Dr Zafar is a very kind and caring doctor! He personally followed up with me after each procedure to make sure I felt well, and he is always very willing to thoroughly explain things and answer any questions. Thank you for the great care!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2018

My experience was very professional!! They explained everything before the procedure and after very well, and were very helpful. Dr. Zafar even checked up on me on a Sunday to make sure I was doing ok after the surgery! Thank you

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Dr. Fawad S. Zafar's Credentials

• King Edward Med Coll, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1985)